Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist & JRF through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Tech/B.Tech/Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Scientist & JRF on or before 10/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc)
Vacancy Name:Project Scientist & JRF
Total No of Vacancy:06 Post
Last Date to Apply for this job:10/05/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy:Indian Institute of Science Bangalore(IISc), Bangalore
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) Project Scientist & JRF Recruitment:
- For a research project funded by the Ministry of Earth Sciences Govt. India under its National Monsoon Mission Programme, applications are invited for the positions given below. Job duration is initially for one year and extendable till March 2017 upon satisfactory performance. The project work involves setting up of surface flux measuring units in different parts of the country, data collection, analysis and numerical modeling of the atmospheric boundary layer and clouds.
- Project Scientist (No of positions: 2):Emoluments: Rs. 60,000/- (consolidated) with 5% annual increment
- Qualification: Ph.D with experience in field experiment/atmospheric boundary layer modeling/ Fluid Mechanics/ Thermodynamics OR ME/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (Thermal Sciences)/ Atmospheric Sciences with minimum 75% marks and at least 2 years work experience.
- JRF (No of positions: 4):Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/ +HRA for first 2 years, Rs.28,000/ +HRA for the third year
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech (Mechanical/ECE/Atmospheric Sciences)/ MSc (in physical sciences) with minimum 75% marks and qualification in any national level test such as CSIR-UGC, GATE, JEST, etc., OR fresh M.Tech (Mechanical/ECE/ Atmospheric Sciences) with minimum 75% marks.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) – Project Scientist & JRF Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Scientist & JRF Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc):
A soft copy (pdf file) of the application on plain paper giving details of academic qualification, university, year of passing and marks, experience and a brief paragraph on how you can contribute to this project to be sent to Prof. G. S. Bhat email@example.com. Application deadline: 10 May 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/05/2015.
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017