Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.R(1A)308-2/2015. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Registrar Job on or before 20/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400-67,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Registrar, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru- 560012|
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) Registrar Recruitment:
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) was established in 1909 and is a premier autonomous Institution for education and research in science and engineering, funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India. The Institute has recently completed a century of major contributions to the nation, and has put in place new infrastructure (buildings and equipments), several new inter-disciplinary programmes, and a brilliant faculty. The Institute has embarked on the mission to become a world leader in advance education and research. With this in mind, the Institute is looking to build a professional and responsive administration, and is therefore seeking a dynamic individual for the post of REGISTRAR to be filled either on DIRECT RECRUITMENT or on DEPUTATION ON FOREIGN SERVICE basis on standard terms and conditions of Government of India. The details are as under:
|Sl.No. 1||Post||Registrar (01 Post- Unreserved)|
|Pay Structure||Pay Band – 4. (Rs. 37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs. 10000/- p.m.)|
|Tenure of appointment||5 years from the date of joining or 62 years of age, whichever is earlier.|
|Essential Qualification||A Post Graduate Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.|
At least 15 years of Experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000 and above or with 08 years of service in the AGP of Rs.8000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in Educational Administration
Comparable experience in Research Establishments and other Institution of Higher education
15 years of Administrative Experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post in Government / PSU / Autonomous Organization / Educational Institute of higher learning
|Desirable||Degree in Law / Management. Experience in personnel management, industrial relations, campus management and other aspects of administration preferably in a large educational or R&D institution and the ability to enhance and sustain computerized administration with innovation. Proven qualities and all round ability to co-ordinate and lead a team of officers with a variety of expertise|
|Job Description||Registrar shall report to the Director and will be in over-all charge of administration of the Institute and will provide administrative support to the Director. The Registrar is Ex-officio Secretary of the Court, Council, Finance Committee, Senate, Board of Trustees and of the Committees appointed by the authorities and may also be called upon to take up other duties assigned by the Director.|
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc)- Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Registrar Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc):
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government Organizations/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies must send their applications “Through Proper Channel.”. However, an advance copy of application may be sent before 20th March 2015, followed by the original application through proper channel.
- The Selected Candidate(s) will be covered under the New Contributory Pension Scheme as notified by the Government of India, Ministry of Finance vide notification No. 5/7/2003ECB&PR dated 22nd December, 2003.
- IISc reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, IISc also reserves the right NOT to fill any of the post advertised.
- Candidates shall have to produce original documents at the time of appearing in the interview.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct/result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- The prescribed essential qualification/experience indicated are a bare minimum and mere possession of these will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, and it may not be convenient or possible for IISc to interview all the candidates, IISc may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidence.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized universities/institutions.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid railway fare (2nd AC) from the place of duty/residence to Bangalore and back by the shortest route.
- Applications that are incomplete or not in prescribed format or without self attested copies of relevant documents (both qualification & experience) will not be entertained/accepted.
- Canvassing in any form/bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- If information given in an application is found to be incorrect/false, at any stage, the candidature is liable to be cancelled and any appointment made is liable to be terminated.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax age and experience in exceptional cases in respect of in-service candidates from IISc.
- Every application must be accompanied by a one page write-up of the applicant’s appreciation of the role and functions of the position of Registrar and how he/she can contribute to the Institute as well as why he/she considers oneself to be suited for the post.
- The application duly filled in the prescribed form along with supporting enclosures must reach The Registrar, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru- 560012 on or before 20.03.2015 (5.00PM). IISc shall not be responsible for postal delay, if any. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Registrar”. Applications received after the due date shall not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/3/2015
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.R(1A)308-2/2015.
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017