Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 18/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Bhopal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 18/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal), Bhopal
Detail Of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of “Project JRF” in a DBT-sponsored research project.
- Name and number of the Post: Project JRF; 02 (Two)
- Minimum Qualifications: M.Sc. in any discipline of Life Science with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized University/Institute.
- Research Experience for Position 1: Previous experience in metagenomic data analysis, Perl programming, Linux, handing of large sequence datasets is required.
- Research Experience for Position 2: Previous experience in metagenomic laboratory work, molecular biology techniques, familiar with next generation sequencing and library preparation is required.
- Age Limit: Applicant should not have completed 28 years of age as on the last date of application.
- Salary: Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + 20% HRA (= Rs. 30,000/- consolidated) for candidates with Valid CSIR NET JRF or GATE qualification. 12000/-p.m. + 20% HRA (=14400/- consolidated) for candidates without valid CSIR NET JRF or GATE qualification
- Duration: One year.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal):
The application should contain a detailed résumé, recent photograph, and photocopy of NET/GATE qualification certificate. Completed applications with all information should reach the undersigned on or before September 18, 2015, either by e-mail (preferred mode) [email protected] or by post to the below mentioned address. Incomplete applications or those received after the last date will not be considered and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for an interview that will be held on the 25th of September, 2015. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview. Dr. Vineet Kumar Sharma, Ph. D., Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Sciences Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/09/2015