Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Resident Medical Officer through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) Recruitment 2015 – IISER/OUTS/2015/ 20. Candidates who have completed MBBS, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Resident Medical Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 13/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal)
Vacancy Name : Project Resident Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, MS/MD
Total No Of Vacancy :
Job Location :Bhopal
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 13/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal), Bhopal
Detail Of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) Project Resident Medical Officer Recruitment:
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, the principal employer, appointed M/s GA Digital Web Word Pvt. Ltd. for deployment of manpower on short term basis through work outsourcing. Therefore, M/s GA Digital Web Word Pvt. Ltd. invites interested applicants to attend a Walk-In Interview on 13th July 2015, reporting time 10:00 AM at Chemistry Board Room, Academic Building-II, IISER Bhopal, Bhopal Bypass Road, Bhauri, Bhopal for the following position:
- Post Project Resident Medical Officer
- No. of Posts One (1)
- Essential Qualification & Experience Qualification: MBBS Degree from recognized university including completion of compulsory rotating internship. Preference may be given to the candidates with MD Medicine. OR Post-graduate in clinical subject.
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience in recognized large hospital of State/Central/PSU /Autonomous bodies/multi-specialty hospitals of good repute.
- Desirable Candidates should have minimum of 6 years’ experience after completing Internship out of which a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an established hospital/health centre /dispensary, attached to Institutions/ public sector units. The candidate should be in possession of Permanent Registration Number. Other terms and conditions 1. The age of applicant should not exceed 62 years as on the date of submission of application. 2. The selected applicant will be entitled to a minimum gross payment of Rs. 57,500/- per month. 3. The appointee will be initially engaged for a period of six month, extendable periodically on yearly basis till the age of 65 years. 4. The Institute can terminate the contract even before the expiry of the fixed term if the services of the medical officer are not found to be satisfactory. 5. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowance will be admissible in cases of such assignment. 6. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendant Treatment, Seniority, Promotion, etc. or any other benefit available to the Government servant, appointed on regular basis. 7. The post will be through outsourcing to be located at Health Centre, IISER Bhopal. The candidate selected shall be required to stay on the campus of IISER Bhopal as a “Resident Medical Officer”. For the Resident Medical Officer, for the period of stay on suitable nonpracticing allowance of 25% on pay shall also be paid, in addition to the pay and perquisites, offered. 8. The appointee will not have any claim or right for regular appointment to any post under Central Govt. Health Scheme. 9. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the appointing office and shall not accept any other appointment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract. 10. The appointee is not entitled to any TA for joining at the place of posting on accepting appointment. 11. The applicant shall be allowed 24 Annual Leave and no encashment will be allowed. The leave due shall be calculated for each short term contract and no carry forward of leaves will be allowed. In case of absence from duty, proportionate deduction will be made from the applicant’s remuneration. 12. Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time. 13. Preference will be given to retired persons from PSU/state Govt./Central Govt./Armed forces, PWD, SC/ ST etc. 14. Relaxation will be considered in case of candidate having high credentials.
- Consolidated Pay Rs.57,500.00 P.M
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) – Project Resident Medical Officer Post:
- Written Test on 13/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Resident Medical Officer vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal):
The application along with bio-data and self attested photocopies of the certificates / mark sheets and other testimonials & originals to be produced for verification at the time of walk-in interview. Also send your updated / latest resume to the email address: [email protected] / [email protected] No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. For any queries please contact: M/s GA Digital Web Word Pvt. Ltd. No.1, Hargobind Enclave Vikas Marg Extension, Delhi-92 Ph.: 0120-4125729
Email: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13/07/2015
VENUE : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, Bhopal
Reference: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) Recruitment 2015 – IISER/OUTS/2015/ 20
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017