Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Student Counsellor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Student Counsellor on or before 21/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal)
Vacancy Name :Student Counsellor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,000/-pm
Job Location : Bhopal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : M/s GA Digital Web Word (P) Ltd. Regional Office House No. 818A Mullah Colony, Housing Board Karond Road, Bhopal-462038
Detail Of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) Student Counsellor Recruitment:
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, the principal employer appointed M/s GA Digital Web Word Pvt. Ltd. for deployment of manpower on short term basis through work outsourcing. M/s GA Digital Web Word Pvt Ltd. thereby invites interested candidates to submit applications along with Bio-data for the following position before the last date:
- Post Student Counsellor (Part time)
- No. of Posts 02 (Two)
- Essential Qualification and experience. 1. Master’s Degree (Clinical Psychology) or equivalent. 2. 3 years’ experience in counseling students with regard to their academic and social problems.
- Desirable Qualification 1. An additional qualification in Mental Health and Counseling. Duties 1. Counsel the students on different challenges faced by them at regular intervals in matter concerning peer pressure, relationship, academic stress, learning to make decisions, making responsible choices, knowing when to ask help for one self and for others, family relation issues, sexuality, identity, beliefs, time management, substance abuse, physically well-being etc. 2. Conduct regular Q and A sessions in the hostels to help them cope with various issues (either on web forum or to an individual). 3. Act as a referral to the administration or hospital. 4. Interact and interface with the mentoring and hostel student administration systems that are in place to develop lines of communication with the student. 5. Carry out awareness and outreach events from time to time.
- Consolidated Pay Rs. 15,000 P.M.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) – Student Counsellor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Student Counsellor Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal):
The application along with bio-data and self-attested copies of the certificates/mark sheets and other testimonials should be submitted & originals be produced for verification at the time of interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Complete applications should reach on or before 21 September 2015 by post or email to the following address. M/s GA Digital Web Word (P) Ltd. Regional Office House No. 818A Mullah Colony, Housing Board Karond Road, Bhopal-462038 (MP) Mob.: 8878627944, 8889107549 Email: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/09/2015