Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Postdoctoral Position through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Postdoctoral Position Job on or before 14/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Postdoctoral Position
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.36,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Department of Chemical Sciences (DCS), IISER Kolkata
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata) Postdoctoral Position Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a postdoctoral position in the Department of Chemical Sciences (DCS), IISER Kolkata. This position, funded by CSIR, will be awarded initially for a period of one year, and may be extended for one more year based on the research progress. Suitable candidates should have a Ph.D. degree from any recognized University or Institute in Solid State Organic Chemistry or Crystal Engineering.
- Coordinator/PI : Dr. C. Malla Reddy, Department of Chemical Sciences
- Number of vacancies : One
- Eligibility Criteria : Ph.D degree (as specified above), experience with single-crystal diffraction, powder X-ray diffraction, UV-Visible spectrophotometer, Fluorometer, Cambridge Structural Database, DSC, TGA and other techniques. Experience with SCXRD instrument and single crystal structure determination is a required criteria. Experience in studying the structure-mechanical properties of molecular crystals using different spectroscopy techniques, nanoindentation etc. as well as using various relevant software packages will be considered as an asset. The candidate is expected to work independently on own, as well as writing scientific results to peer reviewed journals for manuscripts submission and training Ph.D. students in crystal structure determination and other analyses aspects.
- Fellowship amount : As per CSIR guidelines (@Rs. 36, 000/-pm plus HRA)
- Age limit : Maximum 33yrs
- Project Title: DESIGN OF MECHANOCHROMIC LUMINESENT MATERIALS: CRYSTAL ENGINEERING
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata) – Postdoctoral Position Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Postdoctoral Position Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata) :
Deadline of applications: 15 days from the date of Advertisement.
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with complete curriculum vitae, statement of research interest, at least two letters of recommendation to be sent directly to the PI (e-mail:[email protected]). Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/8/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016