Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Associate on or before 20/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata), Kolkata|
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for Project Fellow position in the DST sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Chemical Sciences, IISER-Kolkata. This temporary position is for a period of 6 months and extendable subject to satisfactory performance. The requisite qualification, experience, etc. are given below:
- Position: Research Associate
- Number of Vacancy: One
- Project name: Metal complexes of nitrogen mustards as anticancer agents- studying the influence of nutrients and enhanced selectivity in hypoxia: SB/S1/IC-02/2014.
- Funding Agency: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology, Govt of India.
- Project and Job description: The project involves the design, synthesis and characterization of metal complexes of mustards and relevant compounds. The recruited personnel will have to perform kinetic studies using UV-vis and fluorescence spectroscopy, various assays (including but not limited to MTT assay, caspase assay), western blots etc.
- Eligibility: Suitable candidates must have submitted their thesis (Inorganic or organic Chemistry area) or must have a Ph. D. degree in Chemistry. They are required to have sound knowledge of synthetic chemistry, expertise in operation of single crystal XRD instrument. Must be able to record NMR for own samples using 400 MHz NMR spectrometer. Knowledge of microbial cell culture, enzyme isolation and purification is an added advantage.
- Salary: Rs. 22,000/- + 30% HRA per month (the pay scale may change. It will depend on sanction of DST)
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata):
Eligible candidates may apply with their CV and a cover letter to Dr. Arindam Mukherjee ([email protected]). The last date of application is 20th March, 2015. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by email. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The date of interview at IISER Kolkata will be notified to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/03/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016