Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of AC Technician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this AC Technician & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 17.03.2015 at 03:00 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata)|
|Vacancy Name||AC Technician & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH, Diploma, Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||09 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||17.03.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||IWD Office, Pre-fab 3, IISER Kolkata|
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata) AC Technician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates in various trades of Skilled, Semi-skilled & Un-Skilled grades for deployment on daily wages basis through Institute approved manpower resource/ Maintenance Service providing agencies as per the terms & conditions laid in their contract with the institute. Institute reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. The details are as follows:-
- Skilled(Supervisor) : Skilled worker as Supervisor should having Diploma in Electrical Trade/ Graduation from Govt. recognised institute and minimum 05 years experience on HT/LT system to carry out such maintenance work in reputed Govt./ Reputed organisation. The person should also have valid license issued by local Electrical Inspectorate authorized to work in electrical maintenance for system voltage level upto 33 KV. The supervisor should know the basics of computer knowledge and should understand the electrical drawings.
- Semi-Skilled AC Technician, DG Technician, HT Workmen : For technician of DG and AC “NCVT/ITI in Automobile trade and Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration from Govt. approved or Govt. recognized institution” .However Higher qualification like 3yrs Diploma in Automobile Engineering, Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration/Mechanical Engineering with Refrigeration and Air-conditioning as one of the elective papers/specialization in the final yr, from any Govt. recognised institution will be given preference. Minimum work experience of 3 years in repairing and maintenance work of modern IC Engines/Air-Conditioning & HVAC works in Govt. / Reputed organisation. Semi skilled as HT Workmen in all the shifts should possess Certificate of vocational training/ ITI Certificate from Govt. approved or Govt. recognized institution in Electrical Trade and should have practical experience of minimum 05 years for working on HT/LT system in reputed Govt. /Reputed organisation. He should also have valid electrical license (upto 11/33KV) as applicable, issued by local authorized Electrical Inspectorate, for the operation and maintenance of the said electrical equipment’s & voltage level.
- Un-Skilled : Un-skilled worker as helper to the Electricians/Technicians in all the shifts having minimum 3 years working experience with Electrician in the field of electrical systems/Air-Conditioning works in any Govt. /reputed organisation. Should have minimum qualification upto class 10th passed and preferably passed class 12th. Capable of reading & writing in English and capable of expressing clearly in local language
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata) – AC Technician & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 17.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for AC Technician & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata):
Candidates are required to report at the venue along with complete CV, copy of mark sheets of all passed examinations, other credentials, proof of work experience, a recent passport size colour photograph. Satisfying the above criteria does not necessarily entitle a candidate to the contractual position. The decision of the competent authority of IISER Kolkata would be final for the recruitment process. Date & Time of Interview: 17/03/2015 at 03:00 PM Venue: IWD Office, Pre-fab 3, IISER Kolkata
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 17.03.2015.
Venue : IWD Office, Pre-fab 3, IISER Kolkata