Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on April 22, 2016 Jan 2016 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs 25,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Mohali
Walk In Date To Apply For This Job: April 22, 2016
Walk In Address For The Job Vacancy: Dr. S. Arulananda Babu PhD Office: 4F3, Academic block – 1 IISER Mohali
Detail of Post :
- Title of the project: Stereoselective C-H Functionalization Route toward Libraries of Bioactive Sugar- and Iminosugar Moieties-Fused Spirooxindoles and Spirobrassinin, Elacomine, Pteropodine, Formosanine, Rynchophylline/Isorynchophylline Scaffolds: Investigation of Anticancer and Antimalarial Biological Activities
- Project duration: 3 years
- Fellowship:Rs 25,000/ p.m. (HRA: As per CSIR rules)
- Terms and Conditions: As per CSIR rules. Essential qualifications: MSc/MS degree in Chemistry (or equivalent degree) with NET/CSIR/UGC-JRF (or) NET-LS/Lectureship (or) GATE (or) DST-INSPIRE (Chemistry) qualification. The candidate should have a sound knowledge of Chemistry in general with sound knowledge in zrganic Chemistry. The candidate should be inclined to pursue research as a career in future, including a PhD degree. Possibility of converting the project position to a PhD position will exist for candidates clearing PhD entry requirements at IISER while working on the project work.
- Walk-in-interview date: April 22, 2016 at 9:00 am.
- Venue: Office: 4F3, Academic block – 1, IISER Mohali
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test on April 22, 2016
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure ? :
- All the candidates willing to appear for the Walk-in-interview on April 22, 2016 at 9:00 am, are requested to bring the followings. An application letter and CV (biodata) with the following information. 1. Date of Birth. 2. Educational qualification from School examination onwards and documents in support of the Education qualification
- Documents in support of MSc/MS degree in Chemistry (or equivalent degree); NET/CSIR/UGC-JRF (or) NET-LS/Lectureship (or) GATE (or) DST-INSPIRE (Chemistry) qualification.
- Research experience, papers/reports/conference proceedings published if any.
- Address for correspondence with email address. Contact person: Dr. S. Arulananda Babu PhD Office: 4F3, Academic block – 1 IISER Mohali
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : April 22, 2016
Dr. S. Arulananda Babu PhD Office: 4F3, Academic block – 1 IISER Mohali