Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant, Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 26/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant, Project Fellow Job on or before 15/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant, Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000-25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Pune
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH PUNE (An autonomous Institution of Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India) Dr Homi Bhabha Road, Pune –411 008.
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) Project Assistant, Project Fellow Recruitment:
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following positions on contract basis:
- Name of the post Project Assistant/Project Fellow
- Name of the project Project1: Unraveling the mechanisms of parallel information processing in the olfactory system using mouse models
- Project 2: Lifespan-dependent functions of inhibitory interneurons in the mouse olfactory system Funding Agency Wellcometrust-DBT Indian Alliance
- Project Code 30715179
- Qualification & Experience M.Sc. or M. Tech. in Life sciences/Biotechnology/ Chemical Sciences or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks/equivalent grade. Additional percentage cutoff may be applied during the screening process. A strong interest in behavioral neurophysiology is desired. Fellowship Candidates who have qualified any of the national level test like CSIR-UGC NET,GATE,JEST etc. and having valid score are eligible for Rs. 25,000/- per month + 20% HRA.
- Others will be eligible for Rs. 16,000/- + 20% HRA based on academic qualification
- No. of Posts 02
- Tenure of the post Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period of four years subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project
- Age Not more than 28 years as on the closing date of Advertisement.
- Last Date of submission of application 15thJuly 2015
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) – Project Assistant, Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant, Project Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) :
- Applicants should send the application by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15thJuly 15 in the prescribed format (To be converted to PDF) available below the advt. Please mention the name of the Post and Project code in the subject line.
- The list of the shortlisted candidates for interviews with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website by 20th July, 2015 below this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Interviews are likely to be conducted on 1st August 2015.
- The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
General Information / details about the posts
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/7/2015
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. 26/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|