Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) invites application for the recruitment of Technical Assistant/ Teaching Assistant with M.Sc holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune)
Posts :Technical Assistant/ Teaching Assistant
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.24000-28000/- p.m
No of Post : 07
Last date to apply : 22/12/2014.
Details of Post :
Technical Assistant/ Teaching Assistant
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of uman Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites applications from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following position which is purely on temporary and on contract basis:
- Post -1 Technical Assistant/Teaching Assistant
- No. of posts 07
- Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience M.Sc. in Chemistry/Biotechnology or equivalent from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks AND minimum three years of experience in designing the protocols and execution of the pilot practical experiments, conducting the practical in normal and advanced research Institution and/or in Operation of the sophisticated analytical chemistry as NMR, Mass Spectrometer, X Ray, crystallography machine etc.
- Age Limit 35 years (relaxable for experienced applicants)
- Tenure of appointment The engagement will be initially for a period of one year that may be extended or curtailed depending on the performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be.
- Consolidated emoluments per month Starting from Rs.24000/- to 28000/- p.m. commensurate with qualification and relevant work experience.
General Information / details about the post
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation, on termination.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in IISER Pune.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/ Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification/experience is the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle applicants to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the applicants. The Institute may restrict the number of applicants to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the applicants, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualification / experience prescribed at the time of applying.
- Relaxation in age, educational qualification and/or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the Competent Authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected applicants will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Application not in the prescribed format, incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected.
- When called for the selection process, applicants will have to bring printed copy of the online application (affix color passport size photograph on application), certificates in support of age, qualification, experience and other documents in support of the information submitted in the online application and one set of photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies and one passport size photograph.
- The shortlisted applicants will be informed by e-mail only. The Interviews are likely to be held on 22/12/2014.
HOW TO APPLY:
Last date for submitting online application is December 15, 2014. No need to submit hard copy of the application at this stage. Interested applicants may apply online in the prescribed application format. Click on the link “Apply Online” available below this advertisement and apply for the post. Please keep your personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, soft copy of the passport size photograph with you and printer attached to your desk top before starting online application. In case name of the degree that you possess is not listed in the drop down options, please select “other” and write name of the degree and specialization in the field named as “specialization” and other desired details in the same field. After you complete the application, click on the “Preview” button. Please see the print preview from browser option and adjust page margins if printable area is not covered. Go to the end of the preview page, click in the box provided for declaration. Before submitting the application click on the “Print” button to take printout of the filled application. Please keep one copy for your record. Once you submit the application, you will not be able to retrieve the application for printing / editing / reference. Applicants who have submitted “Online application” only shall be considered for selection process.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IISER Pune|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016