Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Thiruvananthapuram) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Registrar & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Thiruvananthapuram).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Registrar & More Vacancies Job on or before 12-05-2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Thiruvananthapuram)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Registrar & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-39,100/- Per Month
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12-05-2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, Thiruvananthapuram-695016
Detail of Post :
- Deputy Registrar – 1 No. The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER TVM) invites applications for the post of “Deputy Registrar” on deputation/direct basis. Pay: PB3 15600-39100 with Grade Pay 7600 Age: Not exceeding 50 Years for direct recruitment Not exceeding 55 Years for deputation Qualification: Master’s degree or equivalent with at least 55% mark or its equivalent grade. Experience: – Officers under the Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (IITs/IISc/IISERs/NITs etc..) holding analogous position on a regular basis or with 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post (Group A, in PB-3 with GP Rs 5400/- on regular basis) under the Central/State Governments/UT Administrations /Universities/ Recognized Research Institutions/Public Undertakings/Autonomous Organizations having experience in Academics/ General Administration /Purchase & Stores/Personnel Management/Accounts & Finance. – 3 Years of administrative experience in the immediate lower cadre shall be eligible for consideration under deputation.
- Assistant Registrar -1 No. Pay: PB-3 15600-39100 + 5400 Age: Not exceeding 45 Years Mode of Selection: Direct ( written test and/or interview) Qualification: Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade B in the UGC 7 Point Scale with excellent academic records. Desirable: i) Professional qualification in area of Management / Finance & Accounts/ HR/ Materials Management/ Education Management etc. ii) Minimum experience of three years in handling Administrative / Legal / Finance / Stores & Purchase / Establishment matters.
- Junior Technical Assistant – 3 Nos. (UR-2; OBC-1) Pay: PB-1 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2800 Age: 32 years Physics: ( 2 nos) Essential: First class Bachelor’s Degree in Physics/BTech (Mechanical, Engineering Physics, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation) with three years’ experience as technical staff in Physics Laboratories of a reputed firm/institution/organization. Desirable: Experience in handling analytical/spectroscopic/microscopic equipments/Working Knowledge in Programming Languages/Spread Sheets/Macro etc. Mathematics: (1 no) Essential: First class Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/Computer Science/Electronics or its equivalent with three years experience as technical staff in Computer Labs of a reputed firm/institution/organization Desirable: Experience in Working Knowledge in Programming Languages/Spread Sheets/Macro/High Performance computing environment networking etc..
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 12-05-2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
Last date of submission of application : 12-05-2016
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12-05-2016