Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer & Scientific Officer through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata Recruitment 2015 – NO.I/SSB/PERS-V/DEP-IN/2015(112)/4454-4530. Candidates who have completed MBBS & M.Sc an apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Medical Officer & Scientific Officer on or before 18/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata
Vacancy Name:Medical Officer & Scientific Officer
Educational Qualification:M.B.B.S& M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy:02
Last Date To Apply For This Job:18/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy:Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata,
Detail Of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata Medical Officer & Scientific Officer Recruitment:
- Name of position:Medical Officer
- No. of Positions:One
- Educational Qualification and Experience:MBBS Degree from recognised university including completion of Qualification compulsory rotating internship.
- Essential :At least 3 years of experience in recognised large hospital of State/Central/ Experience PSU/ Autonomous bodies/ multi specially hospitals of good repute after internship.
- Desirable Qualification: Candidates with PG degree / diploma in G&O, Dermatology, Orthopaedics, Medicine or Psychiatry will be given preference.
- Age: Below 40 Years (Age relaxation will be given as per govt. Rules)
- Duty: Shift Wise (Would be required to perform 250-300 hours of duty per month). Higher remuneration may be considered for candidates with
- Name of position:Scientific Officer
- No. of Positions:One
- Educational Qualification and Experience:M Sc with 55% in Physics from a recognized University.
- Desirable: PhD in experimental physics.
- Work Experience: At least 3 years of working experience in a reputed teaching and research institute/ in one or more of the following fields-
- Work in experience in Experimental Physics with expertise in nano-fabrication and characterization facilities
- Experience in Chemistry with experience in the high end instrumental facility.
- Desirable: Additionally, work in the UG/PG teaching laboratory is preferable
- The position is purely contractual/Part Time basis initially is for one(01) year; and can be further extended on the basis of performance.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata- Medical Officer & Scientific Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Medical Officer & Scientific Officer Vacancy In Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata:
Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format, giving details of educational qualifications, experience etc., and the same may be forwarded to super-scribing the envelop “Applications for the position of …………….” sent to The Registrar, IISER Kolkata, Mohanpur Campus, Mohanpur-741 246, West Bengal so as to reach us on or before 18.05.2015(Monday).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/05/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017