Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/05/2015 at 06.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||12/05/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Office: 1F3, Academic block – 1 IISER Mohali|
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Title of the project: Spectroscopy and imaging down to sub-nanometer length scales on complex electronic systems and their nanostructured devices.
- No. of positions: 1
- Duration: 1 year (could be extended up to 3 years).
- Emoluments: As per DST rules.
- Essential Qualifications: MSc in Physics or BS-MS with Physics major. The candidates who have qualified one of the tests — NET (JRF/LS) in Physics, GATE in physics, JEST, DST-Inspire will be considered with priority.
- The candidates must be strongly motivated to work on low-temperature, ultra-high vacuum systems. Prior knowledge of scanning probe microscopic techniques is desired but not necessary. The candidates must have good knowledge of computers and they should be familiar with some UNIX-based operating systems. Programming experience with Python and/or MATLAB will be a plus.
- The candidates will have to work closely with engineers and scientists of several scanning-probe microscopy-based companies worldwide. They may need to attend international conferences and present their research work. Therefore, good communication skill in English is desired. The candidates will be given rigorous training on low-temperature and ultra-high vacuum techniques, electron-beam lithography, thin film deposition and scanning tunneling microscopy. The candidates should be willing to appear for the IISER M PhD interviews in the future and pursue research towards a PhD degree.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 12/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali):
Walk-in interview on May, 12 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12/05/2015
VENUE : Office: 1F3, Academic block – 1 IISER Mohali
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017