Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/06/2015 at 01.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Mohali
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 16/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : 3F8, Academic Block I, IISER Mohali.
Detail Of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk-in interview for Indian nationals to work as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the Centre for Protein Science, Design and Engineering (CPSDE), funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India
- Title: Cellular functions of ubiquitin-related proteins
- Outline of the project: The project aims to understand function of ubiquitin-like proteins in yeast and cultured mammalian cells. For this question, we will combine experimental approaches in Molecular Cell Biology and Biochemistry in above model systems.
- Number of positions: 1
- Duration: One-year (extendable after review)
- Emoluments: As per MHRD rules
- Essential qualifications: Masters in any branch of life sciences with good academic records. In addition, applicants should have work experience of at least one-year in a project with yeast and/or mammalian cell cultures, and should be well acquainted with experiments in molecular cell biology and biochemistry.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 16/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali):
Applicants should appear for a walk-in interview on June 16, 2015, in 3F8, Academic Block I, IISER Mohali. Applicants should bring a detailed bio-data, with summaries of projects done and experience certificate of previous projects. Schedule of walk-in interview: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., June 16, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16/06/2015
VENUE :3F8, Academic Block I, IISER Mohali
Other Top Company Openings:
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016