Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/09/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, MS
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Mohali
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 23/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. S. Arulananda Babu Office: 4F3, Academic block – 1 IISER Mohali, Mohali
Detail Of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk-in-interview on September 23, 2015 at 10:00 AM for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Position (Chemistry) under a CSIR funded project at IISER Mohali
- Title of the project: Stereoselective C-H Functionalization Route toward Libraries of Bioactive Sugar- and Iminosugar Moieties-Fused Spirooxindoles and Spirobrassinin, Elacomine, Pteropodine, Formosanine, Rynchophylline/Isorynchophylline Scaffolds: Investigation of Anticancer and Antimalarial Biological Activities
- Project duration: 3 years
- JRF position duration: Initially, for one year (extendable after a satisfactory performance by the candidate).
- Emoluments: As per CSIR rules.
- Essential qualifications: MSc/MS degree in Chemistry (or equivalent degree) with NET (JRF/LS-category), GATE and DST-Inspire (Chemistry) qualification.
- The candidate should have a sound knowledge of Chemistry in general and Organic Chemistry in particular. Candidates with organic chemistry specialization will be given preference.
- The candidates should be hard-working and strongly motivated to work on rational design and synthesis of various spirooxindole derivatives in line with the project work.
- The candidate should be inclined to pursue research as a career in future, including a PhD degree. Possibility of converting the project position to a PhD position will exist for candidates clearing PhD entry requirements at IISER while working on the project work.
- Walk-in-interview date: September 23, 2015.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 23/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali):
Candidates prepared to appear for a Walk-in-interview on September 23, 2015 may also to send their CV with a short write up by e-mail to ( email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org). However, all the candidates willing to appear for the Walk-in-interview on September 23, 2015 are requested to bring the followings. An application letter and CV (biodata) with the following information 1. Date of Birth. 2. Educational qualification from School examination onwards and documents in support of the Education qualification 3. Documents in support of NET (JRF/LS-category), GATE and DST-Inspire (Chemistry) qualification 4. Research experience, papers/reports/conference proceedings published if any. 5. Address for correspondence with email address. Contact person: Dr. S. Arulananda Babu Office: 4F3, Academic block – 1 IISER Mohali Email: email@example.com & cc to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/09/2015
VENUE :Dr. S. Arulananda Babu Office: 4F3, Academic block – 1 IISER Mohali
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017