Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali) Recruitment 2015 – NO. N.H.M/A2/1099/2013. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 09/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali(IISER Mohali)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dipanjan Chakraborty Office: 1F3 , Academic Block -1, IISER Mohali.|
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a position of JRF on a DST funded project at IISER Mohali
- Title: Self-propulsive mechanisms of autonomous microswimmers.
- The project aims at investigating the self-propulsive mechanisms of thermally driven Janus particles using large scale molecular dynamics on Graphics Processing Units. It requires a provable good understanding of statistical mechanics, hydrodynamics and experience of molecular dynamics simulations.
- Durations: Initial appointment will be for 6 months, extendable upto one year depending on the performance of the candidate.
- Possibility of converting to a PhD position will exist for candidates clearing PhD entry requirements at IISER while working on project.
- No. of Positions: 1
- Emoluments: As per DST rules.
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Physics with a keen interest in theory and simulations.
- Requirements: The candidate should have a sound knowledge of physics in general.
- It is preferable that the candidate has experience in performing molecular dynamics simulations and proficient in programming languages c/c++. Familiarity of programming on GPU’s will be considered as added advantage.
- The project involves implementation of molecular dynamics simulations on GPU’s, data analysis and interpretation of the results using analytical theory.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali):
Only hard working and extremely motivated candidates who are serious about pursuing a career in research will be considered. Please send CV with a short write up to Dr Dipanjan Chakraborty ( chakraborty AT iisermohali DOT ac DOT in). Please substitute the “AT” and “DOT” in the email address with appropriate symbols. Last Date of receipt of application: 2 weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement. Selected candidates will be called for an interview. Candidates selected for interview has to make their own travel arrangements. TA/DA will not be provided
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/04/2015