Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 08/2015. IISER-P/Rect/02-03-2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Manager on or before 20/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune), Pune|
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Manager Recruitment:
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites applications from highly motivated bright candidates with interests and skills in Science Administration for working in for the following position on contract purely on temporary basis
- Name of the Post Manager: e-learning resources Minimum educational Ph.. in Science or Science Education related topic
- Qualifications Experience At least 5 years of experience in audio-video, film production, animations, webcast, MOOC etc. Science Communication (both oral and writing; handling stateofthe-art audio-video equipment, computers and ICT tools, with special expertise in elearning resources.
- Job Description Run the media and elearning centre at IISER Pune. Provide training to students and faculty in film making for their research, teaching and outreachdeveloping documentaries on various activities of IISER Pune, developing and running MOOCs from IISER Pune for the benefit of students nationwide.
- Tenure of appointment Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the ncumbent.
- Consolidated emoluments Rs. 80,000/- pm to Rs. 1,00,000/- pm commensurate per month with Qualification and relevant experience
- No. of posts One
- Age Not more than 45 years as on closing date of advertisement.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) – Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune):
- Last date for submitting online application is 20th March 2015. No need to submit hard copy of the application at this stage.
- Interested applicants may apply online in the prescribed application format. Click on the link “Apply Online” available below this advertisement link and apply for the post.
- Please keep your personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details and soft copy of the passport size photograph with you and printer attached to your desk top before starting online application. In case name of the degree that you possess is not listed in the drop down options, please select “other” and write name of the degree and specialization in the field named as “specialization” and other desired details in the same field.
- After you complete the application, click on the “Preview” button. Please see the print preview from browser option and adjust page margins if printable area is not covered.
- Go to the end of the preview page, click in the box provided for declaration. Before submitting the application click on the “Print” button to take printout of the filled application. Please keep one copy for your record.
- Once you submit the application, you will not be able to retrieve the application for printing / editing / reference. Applicants who have submitted “Online application” onlywill be considered for selection process.
- List of candidates shortlisted for selection process shall be put up below this advertisement (www.iiserpune.ac.in – opportunities – Technical/Administration) with details of date, time and venue. Candidates will be informed by email only and no separate correspondence will be done. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the selection process.
- When called for the selection process, candidates will have to bring printed copy of the online application (affix color passport size photograph on application), certificates in support of age, qualification, experience and other documents in support of the information submitted in the online application.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/03/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 08/2015. IISER-P/Rect/02-03-2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017