Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: 29 /2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Office Assistant on or before 10/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune)
Vacancy Name :Office Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.19,600/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune), Pune
Detail Of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Office Assistant Recruitment:
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following contractual position:
- Name of the Post Office Assistant -Multi Skill(CONTRACTUAL)
- Number of Posts 02
- Consolidated Emoluments Rs. 19,600/- per month. Minimum Essential Qualification Bachelor’s or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks/equivalent grade. Candidates should be Proficient in MS-Office and related computer applications.
- Job requirements Candidates should have knowledge and hands on experience of day to day office work. Should be able to draft official letters and should have good communication skills.
- Age Not more than 35 years as on closing date of advertisement
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) – Office Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Office Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune):
- Last date for submitting on-line application is August 10, 2015. No need to submit hard copy of the application at this stage. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility as per the above given criteria may apply online in the prescribed application format. Click on the link “Apply Online” available below this advertisement and apply for the post. Please keep your personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, soft copy of the passport size photograph with you and printer attached to your desk top before starting online application.
- In case, name of the degree that you possess is not listed in the drop down options, please select “other” and write name of the degree and specialization in the field named as “specialization” and other desired details in the same field. In case the applicant has completed the course/s through Distance learning / Correspondence / Part –Time method:
- Please mention in the Specialization field as shown in the online form that the course has been done through Distance / Correspondence / Part time as the case may be in addition to the specialization subject/s.
- In case the course is completed through Private College / Institute not affiliated to any University mention Private in the Specialization field in addition to the specialization subject/s. After you complete the application, click on the “Preview” button. Please see the print preview from browser option and adjust page margins if printable area is not covered. Go to the end of the preview page, click in the box provided for declaration. Before submitting the application click on the “Print” button to take printout of the filled application. Please keep one copy for your record. Once you submit the application, you will not be able to retrieve the application for printing / editing / reference. Candidates who have submitted “Online application” only shall be considered for selection process. Shortlisted candidates only will be informed by email and no separate communication will be sent. When called for the selection process, printed copy of the online application (affix color passport size photograph on application form), self attested certificates in support of age, certificates of educational qualification, experience certificates in support of the details furnished in the bio-data and other documents in support of the information submitted in the online application. The applicant must also bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies of the above mentioned documents.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/08/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: 29 /2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017