Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 17/2015. IISER-P/RECT/14-05-2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 25/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune), Pune
Detail Of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position on contract basis:
- Name of the post Project Fellow
- Name of the project “Introduction of Silylene in frustrated Lewis pair chemistry and their reactivity toward small molecules”.
- Funding Agency Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), Govt. of India Project code 30114154
- Minimum qualifications M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent grade. Preference Candidates having qualified and having valid CSIR/UGC NET / or GATE scores card with research experience in Organic Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry
- Fellowship Rs. 25,000/- + 20% HRA per month based on academic qualification and having qualified national level examination as above. Applicants with M.Sc. qualification will be eligible for Rs. 12000/- p.m. only.
- No. of post One
- Tenure Initially for a period of one year which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
- Age Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement
- Last date May 25, 2015
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
General Information / details about the post:
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune):
- Applicants should send the application by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before May 25, 2015. Please mention the name of the Post and Project code in the subject line.
- The list of the shortlisted candidates for interviews with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website under this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only. The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/05/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 17/2015. IISER-P/RECT/14-05-2015