Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stores Manager through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 13/2015. IISER-P/RECT/13-4-2015. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Stores Manager on or before 25/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune)|
|Vacancy Name||Stores Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune), Pune|
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Stores Manager Recruitment:
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research is a premier autonomous Institute established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following contractual position to be filled purely on temporary basis:
- No. of post 1
- Consolidated monthly emoluments Rs. 35,000/- p.m.
- Minimum educational Qualification Bachelors’ Degree
- Experience 10 years’ of post qualification experience of which at least 5 years’ experience in Supervisory capacity. Acquaintance with Government rules & regulations & familiarity with computers is essential. Preference will be given to candidates who have knowledge of Central government rules and procedure relating to Stores mainly in managing the assets, Coding, Physical verification and disposal of stores. Retired personnel from Army, Navy and Air Force who have handled Stores OR Retired Central Govt./ Autonomous bodies employees from Purchase and stores can apply. Desirable Candidates should be proficient in MS-Office and related applications and should be able to work in computerized working environment.
- Tenure of appointment Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and need for services.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) – Stores Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Stores Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune):
Last date for submitting online application is April 25, 2015. No need to submit hard copy of the application at this stage. Interested applicants may apply online in the prescribed application format. Click on the link “Apply Online” available below this advertisement and apply for the post. Please keep your personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, soft copy of the passport size photograph with you and printer attached to your desk top before starting online application. In case name of the degree that you possess is not listed in the drop down options, please select “other” and write name of the degree and specialization in the field named as “specialization” and other desired details in the same field. After you complete the application, click on the “Preview” button. Please see the print preview from browser option and adjust page margins if printable area is not covered. Go to the end of the preview page, click in the box provided for declaration. Before submitting the application click on the “Print” button to take printout of the filled application. Please keep one copy for your record. Once you submit the application, you will not be able to retrieve the application for printing / editing / reference. Applicants who have submitted “Online application” only shall be considered for selection process. Candidates will be informed with details of date, time and venue by email only and no separate communication will be sent. When called for the selection process, candidates will have to bring printed copy of the online application (affix color passport size photograph on application), certificates in support of age, qualification, experience and other documents in support of the information submitted in the online application.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/04/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 13/2015. IISER-P/RECT/13-4-2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016