Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Library Information Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : 41 /2015 . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) .
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Library Information Assistant Job on or before 10/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune)
Vacancy Name : Library Information Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Rs.15,000/p.m
Job Location : Pune
Last Date to Apply for this job :10/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Library Information Assistant Recruitment:
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. To assist in providing excellent services to the user community of the library, Institute invites applications for the following position on contract basis:
- Name of post Library Information Assistant (Trainee) Essential Qualification Master in Library and Information Science or equivalent with First Class. Preference Graduate in Science.
- Age Not more than 26 years as on the closing date of advertisement. Tenure of the Post One Year
- Number of Posts Two Emoluments Selected applicants will be paid consolidated emoluments of Rs.15000/- per month.
- Last date for submission of application October 10, 2015.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) – Library Information Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Library Information Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) :
- Applicants should send their application alongwith Biodata in PDF form by email addressed to: email@example.com on or before October 10th, 2015. Please mention Name of the Post in the subject line. The Biodata should contain full details about personal information, contact details, qualification (graduation and onwards examination, % of marks, year of passing etc.), experience (name of the organization, designation, period, role/responsibilities etc.).
- List of the shortlisted applicants for interviews with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website by 16th October, 2015 below this advertisement and applicants will be informed by e-mail only.
- Print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of qualifications and age would be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies. General Information / details about the post 1. Appointment is purely temporary and will be liable for termination without any notice or compensation.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in IISER Pune. 3. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled applicants to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the applicants. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, number of applicants to be called for the interview may be restricted to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the applicants, to mention all the qualifications and experience at the time of applying. 5. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the interview.
- Relaxation in age, educational qualification and/or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicant with the prior approval of the competent authority. 7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected applicants will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed. 10. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter. 11. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/10/2015