Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow / Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : 35/2015. Candidates who have completed M.sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Maharashtra.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellow / Project Assistant Job on or before 10/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow / Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Rs.16,000-25,000/p.m
Job Location : Pune
Last Date to Apply for this job :10/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune),Pune : 411 008
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Project Fellow / Project Assistant Recruitment:
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following positions on contract basis:
- Name of the Post Project Assistant/Project Fellow
- Name of the Project DISC-B Denmark-India in vivo screen for cancer biomarkers Specific area of the project Comparative analysis of targets of Ultrabithorx from different insect species
- Funded by DBT
- Project Code 30813139
- Minimum educational Qualifications M. Sc. (Life or allied Sciences) or equivalent degree with minimum 70% marks/equivalent grade. Additional percentage cut-off may be applied during the screening process. Preference Preference will be given to candidates having laboratory work experience, Research Publications and those who have cleared CSIR-NET or equivalent examinations.
- Job requirement Maintaining Drosophila cultures, making fly media. Setting up Drosophila crosses and analyzing results of a planned reverse genetics screen.
- Tenure of appointment Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period of two years subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the study project.
- Consolidated fellowship per month Starting fellowship of Rs. 16,000/- per month + 30% HRA based on academic record and work experience of the candidate (or Rs. 25,000/- per month + 30% HRA for CSIR/UGC-JRF/NET or GATE qualifiers with valid score card).
- No. of posts Two
- Age Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement.
- Last date of application 10th September 2015
- Likely Date of Interview 20th September 2015 (only for short-listed candidates amongst the applicants)
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) – Project Fellow / Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/9/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellow / Project Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) :
Applicants should send the application by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching duly filled Application_Form.doc (converted to PDF) available below this advertisement on or before last date. Please mention name of the Post and Project Code in the subject line. The list of the shortlisted candidates for interviews with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website below this advertisement and shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Interviews for the position of Project Fellow are likely to be conducted on September 20, 2015. The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/9/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. : 35/2015