Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant/ Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Recruitment 2016 – ADVT. NO. : 20 /2016. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Assistant/ Fellow on or before 20/04/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant/ Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000-25,000/-per month
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/04/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune), Pune
Detail Of Post:
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position on contract basis:
- Project Assistant/Fellow
- Name of the project “Structural delineation of Smad mediated regulation of miRNA biogenesis pathway using Smad3 and miRNA – 21 as model system(s)”.
- Funding Agency Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), Govt. of India
- Project code 30115227
- Minimum qualifications M.Sc. in Physical Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology or equivalent degree with minimum 70 % marks or Equivalent grade. Preference Candidates having qualified and having valid CSIR/UGC NET / or GATE scores card with research experience in Organic Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry
- Fellowship Candidates who have cleared any of the national test like CSIR /NET / UGC / GATE / JEST etc with valid score are eligible to draw emoluments of Rs. 25,000/- + 30% HRA p.m. Others will be eligible for Rs.16,000/- + 30% HRA p.m. depending on experience.
- No. of post One
- Tenure Initially for a period of one year which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
- Age Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement
- Last date April 20, 2016
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/04/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Applicants should send the application by email addressed to [email protected] on or before April 20, 2015. Please mention the name of the Post and Project code in the subject line. The list of the shortlisted candidates for interviews with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website under this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only. The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/04/2016
Reference: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Recruitment 2016 – ADVT. NO. : 20 /2016