Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant/ Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Recruitment 2016 – ADVT. NO. :06/2016. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant/ Fellow on or before 19/02/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant/ Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/02/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune), Pune
Detail Of Post:
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position on contract basis:
- Name of the post Project Assistant/Fellow
- Name of the project “Evolution of dispersal in laboratory populations of Drosophila melanogaster”
- Funding Agency DST, Govt. of India
- Project code 30115210
- Minimum qualifications M.Sc. in any branch of life-sciences or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent grade. Preference Candidates having qualified and having valid CSIR/UGC NET / or GATE scores card. Work involves handling Drosophila as well as E. coli populations and people with relevant lab experience will be preferred.
- Fellowship Candidates who have qualified any of the national level test like CSIR/UGC-NET,GATE etc. and having valid score are eligible for Rs. 25,000/- per month + 30% HRA. Others will be eligible for Rs. 16,000/- + 30% HRA based on academic qualification
- No. of post One
- Tenure For a period of one year.
- Age Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/02/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Last date 5.00 PM (IST) on 19 February, 2016 Applicants should fill the online application form at http://goo.gl/tPOSFZ on or before 5.00 PM (IST) of February 19, 2016. Short-listed candidates will be intimated by February 22, 2016. The interview will be held on Saturday, March 05, 2016 at IISER-Pune, Main Campus. Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies. Printed copies of the application form will be provided by us.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/02/2016
Reference: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Recruitment 2016 – ADVT. NO. :06/2016