Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 11/2015. IISER-P/Rect./23.03.2015. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Revenue Officer on or before 10/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||2|
|Last date to Apply for this job||10/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune|
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites applications for the following positions purely temporary and on contract basis:
- Name of the Post PROJECT FELLOW
- Number of posts 02 (Two)
- Project Code ECS
- Minimum educational qualifications M. Sc. in Physics/ Geology/ Geophysics/ Mathematics withminimum 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- Desirable Preference will be given to applicants having research experience. Job requirement Applicants should have good computational skills to handle geophysical and geochemical datasets. They may have to travelvarious parts of India to collect geological samples. Applicants will be engaged mainly to assist the ongoing teaching and research projects of the Earth and Climate sciences.
- Tenure of the appointment Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance.
- Consolidated fixed emoluments per month Candidates who have cleared any of the national test like CSIR / NET / UGC / GATE / JEST etc are eligible to draw emoluments of Rs.25,000/- p.m. Others will be eligible for Rs.12,000-16,000/- p.m. depending on experience.
- Age Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement. Age relaxation may be considered for meritorious and experienced applicants.
- Last date of application April 10, 2015
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER):
Applicants should send the application by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 10, 2015 in the prescribed format (To be converted to PDF) available below this advertisement. Please mention the name of the Post and Project code in the subject line. The list of the shortlisted candidates for interviews with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website below advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only. The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Important dates to remember :
Last date for this job : 10/04/2015
Reference:Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. 11/2015. IISER-P/Rect./23.03.2015