Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : 10/2015 / Project Fellow – contract basis/SCTIMST/2015. Candidates who have completed M.SC/ M.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/04/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.SC/ M.TECH|
|Total No of Vacancy||1|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||16/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune|
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER) Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the Post Project Fellow
- Title of the Project “Origin of plasma membrane polarity during embryogenesis”
- Funding Agency Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology. Project Code 30813119
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications M.Sc. / M.Tech in Biotechnology/Life sciences or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks/equivalent grade. Additional percentage cutoff may be applied during the screening process.
- Job requirement Background in microscopy and Drosophila genetics
- Tenure of the position Initially for a period of one year, extendable subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the research project
- Consolidated fixed emoluments per month Starting from Rs. 12,000 + 20% HRA or Rs. 16,000/- per month + 20% HRA based on academic qualification with CSIR- NET or equivalent examinations.
- No. of positions One Age limit Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement.
- Last date of application March 31, 2015 Date of Interview April 16, 2015
- 1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project. 2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune. 3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project 4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions. 5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying. 6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. 7. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer. 8. Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed. 9. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter. 10. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER) – Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 16/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER):
- Applicants should send the application by email addressed to [email protected] on or before March 31, 2015. Please mention the name of the Post and Project code in the subject line.
- The list of the shortlisted candidates for interviews with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website by April 06, 2015 below this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Interviews are likely to be conducted on April 16, 2015.
- The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16/04/2015
Reference:Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. : 10/2015 / Project Fellow-contract basis/SCTIMST/2015.
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016