Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune(IISER Pune) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune(IISER Pune) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 37/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune(IISER Pune).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 18/9/2015 at 12.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune(IISER Pune)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification :M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.16,000/p.m
Job Location : Pune
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 18/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: IISER Campus, Department of Chemistry, C Wing-104, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune. 411 008
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune(IISER Pune) Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the post Project Fellow
- Name of the project “Design Synthesis and characterization of modified dipyrrins and its complexes” Funding Agency Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
- Project code 30113112
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualification M.Sc. in General Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry or equivalent degree with Minimum 60% marks / Equivalent grade. Preference Preference will be given to candidates with 4-5 years of Research Experience and publications, particularly in the area of porphyrin and molecules similar to porphyrin. Should have knowledge of NICS, X-ray Crystograllography and NMR studies
- Fellowship Starting fellowship of Rs. 16,000/- per month + 30% HRA based on academic record and work experience of the candidate OR Rs. 25,000/- per month + 30% HRA for CSIR/UGCJRF/NET or GATE qualified applicants with valid scorecard.
- No of Post One
- Tenure of the post Up to the end of project i.e. 30 April 2016 subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
- Age Not more than 30 years as on September 13, 2015. May be relaxed for meritorious candidates. Date of Walk-In Interviews September 18, 2015
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune(IISER Pune) – Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 18/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune(IISER Pune):
All eligible applicants as per the above given criteria needs to attend Walk-In interviews on Friday, September 18, 2015 at 12.00 noon at IISER Campus, Department of Chemistry, C Wing-104, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune. 411 008. At the time of interview, applicants need to bring detailed Biodata describing personal information, qualification, experience (with roles and responsibilities), photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and other in support of details submitted in the biodata and one recent passport size photograph which will be collected at the time of interview. The applicant must also bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies as stated above.Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer. Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18/9/2015
IISER Campus, Department of Chemistry, C Wing-104, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune. 411 008
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune(IISER Pune) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. 37/2015.
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016