Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER Thiruvananthapuram) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Post-doctoral Fellowship through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER Thiruvananthapuram)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Post-doctoral Fellowship on or before 20.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER Thiruvananthapuram)|
|Vacancy Name||Post-doctoral Fellowship|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. Madhu Thalakulam Assistant Professor School of Physics, IISER Thiruvananthapuram CET Campus, Engineering College P.O Thiruvananthapuram – 695016, Kerala|
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER Thiruvananthapuram) Post-doctoral Fellowship Recruitment:
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvanathapuram (IISER-TVM) invites applications from highly qualified young scientists holding Ph.D. in the areas of Biological, Chemical, Mathematical and Physical Sciences/Engineering/Technology for the Institute Postdoctoral Fellowships commencing on 1st August 2015.
- The Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship (IPF) is a full-time, contractual, postdoctoral position for highly qualified young scientists to carry out research at IISER-TVM. The duration is for 2 years, extendable by up to one more year on the basis of performance. The Fellowship does not imply any commitment regarding any other position at IISER-TVM.
- The Fellowship carries a remuneration of INR 40,000/- per month (under review) for the first two years and INR 45,000/- (under review) per month in the third year, with no other allowances. There will be a contingency grant of INR 75,000/- per year that may be used for consumables and attending conferences/workshops. (Candidates who have submitted their thesis and have not defended at the time of joining will be provided the Extended Senior Research Fellowship for one year.)
- IPF may not be held concurrently with any other national or international fellowships. It is also not transferable to any other fellowship.
- Eligibility Candidates who have a Ph.D. degree in Biological, Chemical, Mathematical and Physical Sciences/Engineering/Technology and related areas as applicable are eligible to apply. Those who are in the final stages of their Ph.D. thesis submission are also eligible to apply. However, those candidates must have submitted the thesis at the time of the interview.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER Thiruvananthapuram) – Post-doctoral Fellowship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.04.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Post-doctoral Fellowship Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER Thiruvananthapuram):
- The application must be submitted online through the online portal ( http://www.iisertvm.ac.in/ipf/ ) exclusively made available in our official website on or before [April 20, 5:00 PM (IST)].
- Candidates would be required to submit electronic copies of the following documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) while applying online: Curriculum Vitae containing personal bio-data, degrees earned with dates (including PhD), list of publications, name and contact details of at least 2 referees. A scanned copy of the PhD degree (Provisional/Final) if the degree has been awarded. Research Proposal (maximum 1,500 words) which should include specific aims and a brief summary of work plans, details of the facilities at IISER-TVM to be utilized, and research groups/laboratories that the candidate would like to collaborate with. Best publications (maximum 3). For candidates applying to the School of Biology, at least one of these must be a first author publication in a peer reviewed journal. Synopsis of the Ph.D. work
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.04.2015
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016