Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation (IISWC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation (IISWC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.3(2)2014-ADM./8306-30. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation (IISWC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Assistant Job on or before 30/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation (IISWC)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Editor (Advertising), Employment News, Publication Division, East Block IV, Level-5, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110 003
Detail of Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation (IISWC) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of one unreserved vacant post of Technical Assistant (Junior Hindi Translator) in the pay band Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/- at ICAR-Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation (IISWC), Dehradun under the administrative control of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR):
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Technical Assistant (Junior Hindi Translator)||1||Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject. Or Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject. Or Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject; Or Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject; Or Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subject; AND Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & Vice Versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government Office, including Government of India undertaking.||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-||18-30 years. Crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date of receipt of applications i.e 30 days from the date of publication of the notice in the Employment News. The maximum age limit for serving Council’s employee will be relaxable upto 45 years. 10 years age relaxation for Persons with Disability candidates.|
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation (IISWC) – Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technical Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation (IISWC) :
- Last date for receipt of application is 30 days and those from North Eastern region, Andaman and Nicobar islands 45 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement.
- The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained through recognized Universities/Institutions. The prescribed qualification are minimum requirement and enhanced qualification does not entitle the candidates to be called for Test/Interview. Where the number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large and it may not be convenient/possible for calling all applicants, the competent authority reserves the right to fix criteria to limit the candidates on the basis of qualifications, experience etc.
- The post is non-Government under Indian Council of Agricultural Research which is an autonomous body fully funded by Govt. of India. The posts will be governed by New Pension Scheme introduced by Govt. of India w.e.f 01.01.2004.
- The post is temporary but likely to continue & also transferable to Research Centres of Institute located anywhere in India in case of urgency/requirement of Centre.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Test/Interview.
- Applicants who are already in service should route their applications through their present employer with a clear vigilance certificate and that the applicant will be relieved of his/her duties within one month of receipt of appointment order.
- Applications should be submitted strictly in the prescribed format (typewritten with latest passport size photograph) alongwith a Demand Draft of Rs.200/-in favour of Director, ICAR-IISWC, Dehradun and attested copies of educational/ experience certificate/Age/Caste etc. addressed to the Director, ICAR-Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation, 218- Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun- 248 195 (Uttarakhand) within due date. Incomplete/not in the prescribed format and unsigned applications will be rejected. The application fee is Non-refundable.
- The envelope containing application should be superscribed as “ Application for the post of Technical Assistant (Junior Hindi Translator) at ICAR – Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation, Dehradun.”
- Application received after the due date for whatsoever the reason including postal delays will not be entertained.
- Applicant must submit a declaration as to whether he is related to any employees of this Institute or the ICAR and, if so, name the persons and describe the nature of his/her relationship.
- This advertisement is available on Institute’s website www.cswcrtiweb.org.
- Any other information regarding the date and venue of the examination, merit list, etc. Will be timely updated on the Institute’s website.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/test/interview/appointment. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- The Director, ICAR-IISWC, Dehradun reserves the right either to fill up the said post or otherwise without assigning any reasons thereof.
- In case of any difference/discrepancy in the Hindi version of the above advertisement, the English version will follow.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/7/2015
Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation (IISWC) Recruitment 2014 – NO.3(2)2014-ADM./8306-30.
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017