Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Professional – II/ I through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.12-140/2013-ESTT. Candidates who have completed Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Young Professional – II/ I on or before 29/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS)
Vacancy Name : Young Professional – II/ I
Educational Qualification : Diploma, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,000-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Bhopal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS), Nabibagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal – 462038
Detail Of Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) Young Professional – II/ I Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one (01) contractual person under young professional-I/young professional- II (Computer Application) for the MIS/FMS Project at this Institute. The eligible candidates fulfilling the following requirements may submit their applications by e-mail ([email protected]) latest by 29/06/2015. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview to be conducted on 10th July 2015.
- Name of the project MIS/FMS PROJECT
- No. Of position One (01)
- Qualifications 1) Graduates or Diploma holders in Computer engineering/technology with sufficient I.T. knowledge for young professional-I OR Graduate and Post graduate both degree holders in Computer engineering with sufficient I.T knowledge for young professional –II.
- Duration The engagement will be for a period of 12 months, extendable to a maximum of another term based on needs of the organization and performance of the candidate.
- Remuneration Rs.15,000/- (Rs.Fifteen thousand ) per month only consolidated for young professional- I and Rs.25,000/- per month (Rs.Twenty five thousand only consolidated for young professional-II E
- Age limit The minimum age under young professional category will be 21 years and maximum will be 45 yrs with relaxation as per rules.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) – Young Professional – II/ I Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Young Professional – II/ I Vacancy in Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS):
For date & time of interview and other instruction in the matter, candidates are advised to visit the Institute’s website www.iiss.nic.in. All the shortlisted candidates appearing for walk-in-interview should be present at this office for verification of certificates etc., from 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM and the candidates coming thereafter will not be allowed for interview. No objection certificate from present employer should be produced at the time of interview in case he/she is in employment elsewhere. The engagement of young professional- I and young professional – II will be on contractual basis and the selected incumbent shall not have any right to claim for regular appointment under IISS, Bhopal (MP) and his/her engagement will be terminated immediately after expiry of 12 months of span without any notice and the IISS will hold no responsibility for payment of consolidated emoluments/ regular appointment etc. after expiry of the period. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for attending the walk-in-interview. Experience certificate in original, if any should be produced at the time of interview. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate. The decision of the Director, IISS, Bhopal, will be final in selection.
9) Those who are interested to serve at least for a period of 12 months may attend the interview. Candidates should bring two sets of application along with original certificates and their attested copies of educational qualifications/experience etc., and a recent passport size photograph in the following format at the time of interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/06/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.12-140/2013-ESTT
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017