Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 25-29/2/2016 Jan 2016 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/- p.m
Job Location : Bhopal
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 25-29/2/2016
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR-Indian Institute of Soil Science Nabibagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal – 462038 (M.P.)
Detail of Post :
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Date and time of Test/ Interview|
|Senior Research Fellow||1||
Essential: M. Sc. in Soil Science/ Soil Chemistry/ Agricultural Chemistry/ Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Environmental Science with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have N.E.T. qualification.
Desirable: Experience in soil analytical work/ laboratory work
|Rs.25000/- per month (fixed) + HRA for first & second year in 3rd year Rs.28000/- per month (fixed) + HRA||Date: 25.02.2016 Time: 10.00 a.m.|
|Senior Research Fellow||1||
Essential: M. Sc. in Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry or M. Sc. (Microbiology/ Agricultural Microbiology with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have N.E.T. qualification.
Desirable: Experience in handling microorganisms inoculation/ waste recycling
|Rs.25000/- per month (fixed) + HRA for first & second year in 3rd year Rs.28000/- per month (fixed) + HRA||Date: 29.02.2016 Time: 10.00 a.m.|
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test on 25-29/2/2016
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure ? :
- Interview of eligible candidates will be held at Indian Institute of Soil Science, Nabibagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal, which is 6 K.M from Bhopal main station for the above contractual positions.
- Age limit for Senior Research Fellow is 35 years for Men and 40 years for women (relaxation of age in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Government norms).
- The above positions are purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. Other terms as per the guidelines for Research Associate/Senior Research Fellows working in the ICAR Schemes.
- The selected candidate will have no right what so ever for absorption/regularization in the Institute.
- The engagement on these positions will be initially for a period of six months/one year or till termination of the project. The extension will be given subject to the satisfactory performance of the work.
- The selection of candidate(s) doesn’t entail on them any right for absorption/regularization at IISS and/or any other sister concern including ICAR Headquarter.
- The services of selected candidates can be dispensed with even before the termination of the project without any notice if his/her services are no more required or his/her contribution is considered not up to the mark.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before the scheduled time on date of interview for necessary formalities.
- The applicants must bring with them original documents for verification along with four sets of the complete bio-data with self attested photograph and self attested enclosures such as mark sheets, proof of date of birth, certificates for qualification, experience, and cast certificate for submission in office at the time of interview.
- In case of serving candidate NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from his/her employer and experience certificate in original should be produced, wherever applicable.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The Director, IISS, reserves the right to fix criteria and short list the candidates for after due screening of applications/test.
- The decision of the Director, IISS, Bhopal would be final and binding in all aspects.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25-29/2/2016
ICAR-Indian Institute of Soil Science Nabibagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal – 462038 (M.P.)
Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) Recruitment 2014 – REF: CUO/ADMN./CAC/80.