Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Contractual Field Investigator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Contractual Field Investigator. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/09/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR)
Vacancy Name : Contractual Field Investigator
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Lucknow
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 11/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR), Lucknow
Detail Of Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) Contractual Field Investigator Recruitment:
Walk-in-Interview for the one post of “Contractual Field Investigator” under the time bound FCI Sponsored Project on “Study on Storage Losses of Food Grains (ICAR-FCI Project)” for 1 year only or till the expiry of scheme whichever is earlier, will be held at this Institute on 11.09. 15 at 11:00 A.M. as per details given below:
- Qualification: Essential : Graduation Desirable : i) Knowledge of Computer ii) Experience in the relevant field. Age : Not more that 30 years as on 01.09.2015 (Relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per norms)
- Remuneration: Rs.8, 000/- fixed per month.
- Duration: Services of the Field Investigators may be required for 01year.
- Nature of Duties: The Field Investigators have to : (1) Collect sample of food grains (wheat, rice, paddy and maize) from selected covered Godowns and CAP storage facilities of FCI and / or CWC as per recommended procedure for requisite laboratory analysis (2) Undertake on the spot recording of physical data pertaining to sample / storage at the selected depo (e.g. moisture content, stock condition, insect infestation, spillage and pilferage (if any)} at fortnightly intervals – (3) Weather data from the nearest meteorological station at monthly intervals.
- The above positions are purely temporary contractual and for 0.1 year only or till the expiry of the scheme whichever is earlier. After the expiry of the project, services of the incumbent will be terminated without any further notice.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) – Contractual Field Investigator Post:
- Written Test on 11/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Contractual Field Investigator vacancy in Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR):
A Walk-in-Interview for the recruitment of Field Investigators will be held at this Institute on 11.09.15 at 11:00 A.M. The interested candidates are required to bring the following documents with them on the day of Interview in the office of the Institute:Bio-data (downloadable from Institute Website:www.iisr.nic.in) affixed with recent passport size photograph. Originals alongwith Photostat copies duly attested of marksheets and certificates of all examinations passed starting from Matriculation examination to the highest degree. Tentative marksheet/certificate and result awaited will not be considered. Certificate of SC/ST / OBC, if applicable. Experience certificate in the relevant field, if any. No Traveling Allowance will be paid to the candidates for attending the Interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/09/2015
VENUE : Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR), Lucknow
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017