Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 14/09/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Lucknow
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 14/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR), Lucknow
Detail Of Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) Research Associate Recruitment:
A Walk-in-Interview for the post of Research Associate (one No.) under the time bound project entitled NICRA Sugarcane programme “Assessment of impact of climate change on productivity and quality of sugarcane and opportunities of adaptations”. The project is for upto March 31, 2017 or till the expiry of scheme whichever is earlier, will be held on 14:09.15 at 11:00 A.M. as per details given below:
- Name of the Contractual Position “Research Associate”
- No. of Post One
- Period of project Up to March 31, 2017.
- Amount of Fellowship Rs.38,000/- fixed per month with allowances as admissible for non Ph.D candidates. Rs. 40,000/- fixed per month with allowances as admissible for Ph.D holders.
- Qualification (a) Essential M.Sc./M.Sc. (Ag) in Agro-Meteorology or Agriculture Physics or Agronomy.
- Desirable l) Knowledge of Agro-meteorology – 2) Knowledge of Crop Modeling. 3) Knowledge of Computer application.
- Age (As on 01.09.2015) As per Council’s norm (Upper Age for Men 40 year and for Women 45 year (Relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per norms)
- The above post is purely temporary up to March 31, 2017 or till the expiry of the project whichever is earlier. After the expiry of the project, services of the incumbent will be co-terminated without any further notice. The interested candidates should bring the following documents with them on the date of Interview in the office of the Institute on the day of Interview.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 14/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Research Associate vacancy in Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR):
Bio-data affixed with recent passport size photograph. – All degree certificates and marksheets starting with 10″ Class/HSC and upto the eligibility qualification. Tentative marksheet/certificate and result awaited will not be considered. Proof of date of birth e.g. CBSE/HSC/SSC/Matriculation certification. Certificate of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable. Experience certificate in the relevant field, if any. Candidates who strictly fulfill the eligibility / experience and possess the degree/marksheet in the aforesaid subjects, only should turn up for walk-in-interview to avoid any inconvenience. The IISR reserves the right to cancel the recruitment if the performance is found unsatisfactory. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply. No correspondence will be entertained with candidates who are not selected for appointment.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14/09/2015
VENUE :Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR), Lucknow
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017