Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/08/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Kodagu
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 19/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : ICAR-IISR Regional Station Appangala, Madikeri, Kodagu – 571 201, Karnataka
Detail Of Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk –in-test followed by interview (based on test) for the selection of a Senior Research Fellow in a time bound scheme “ORP on Fungal Foliar Diseases” will be held on 19.08.2015 at 10:00 AM at ICAR-IISR Regional Station, Appangala as per details below:
- Name of the post : Senior Research Fellow
- No. of posts : One
- Location : To be posted at ICAR-IISR Regional Station Appangala, Madikeri, Kodagu – 571 201, Karnataka
- Qualification : a) Essential: M.Sc (Agriculture) in Plant Pathology/ M.Sc (Agriculture) in Microbiology/ M. Sc.(Botony)/ M.Sc (Micorbiology)/ M. Sc (Biotechnology).
- Desirable: Two years research experience in the relevant field in a Research Institute/University.
- Nature of Job : Collection and processing of plant samples, isolation of fungi/ bacteria, characterization of the cultures (morphological and molecular), maintenance of the cultures, executing experiments in laboratory and glass house, imposing treatments under nursery and field conditions, regular monitoring of experiments (lab, nursery and field), recording observations and data analysis, report preparation etc.
- Emoluments : 16000/- + HRA (10%) for first 2 (two) years and 18000/-+HRA (10%) from third year onwards
- Upper Age limit : 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women as on the
- Date of interview [(upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms (at present 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC)]
- Duration of the project : Up to 31st March 2017 or till the expiry of the Scheme whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 19/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR):
The above position is purely on temporary basis and is co-terminus with the closure of the project. There is no provision of re-employment after termination of the project. The selected candidates will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute. No TA /DA will be paid for attending the interview. Those who do not possess the proof of Educational Qualifications will not be allowed to attend the test/interview. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature. The decision of Director, ICAR-IISR would be final and binding in all aspects. Candidate who secures the minimum marks prescribed by the Institute in written test only will be eligible for attending the interview. The number of candidates to be called for interview will be decided by the Authority of the Institute. Candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall after 10.00 AM.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/08/2015
VENUE : ICAR-IISR Regional Station Appangala, Madikeri, Kodagu – 571 201, Karnataka