Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician (Young Professionals II) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technician (Young Professionals II). Walk in Interview will be held on 28/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR)
Vacancy Name : Technician (Young Professionals II)
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kozhikode
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 28/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SPICES RESEARCH (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) Marikunnu P.O., Kozhikode – 673 012, Kerala
Detail of Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) Technician (Young Professionals II) Recruitment:
Walk- in- Test cum Interview for the selection of Technician (Young Professionals) under the scheme “Mining and validation of candidate gene markers and screening on antimicrobial peptides of black pepper and small cardamom” will be held at this Institute as per details indicated below. WALK -IN- TEST CUM INTERVIEW
- Name of the post : Technician (Young Professionals II)
- Number of posts : One
- Date of Interview : 28 – 07-2015 at 10.00 AM
- Qualifications : a) Essential: 1. Masters Degree in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Genetics & Plant Breeding.
- Desirable: Experience in Plant Molecular Biology work and Bioinformatics analysis
- Emoluments : Rs. 25,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Upper age limit : Minimum 21 Years maximum 45 years (05 years relaxation for SC/ST/ Women candidates and 03 Years for OBC candidates) as on date of interview.
- Duration of Project : Up to 31-03-2017
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) – Technician (Young Professionals II) Post:
- Written Test on 28/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Technician (Young Professionals II) vacancy in Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR):
- The above positions are purely on temporary basis and is co-terminus with the closure of the project selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any . There is no provision of re-employment after termination of project. The regular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute.
- . No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The decision of Director, ICAR- IISR would be final and binding in all aspects.
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall after 10.00 A.M.
- Candidates who secure the minimum marks prescribed by the Institute in written test only will be eligible for attending the interview. The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be decided by the Director of the Institute.
- Those who do not possess the proof of Educational Qualifications will not be allowed to attend the Test/Interview. Note: All relevant certificates (in original) and bio data, 2 passport size photographs, No objection certificate in case he/she is employed elsewhere and experience certificate in original (if any) need to be produced at the time of interview. Location of IISR Kozhikode Main Campus – Pallithazham bus stop between Moozhikkal East and Chelavoor on the NH 212 ”Kozhikode – Kollegal” Road. Those interested in Walk-in test cum interview for the above posts may send their brief biodata to firstname.lastname@example.org .in
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/7/2015
ICAR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SPICES RESEARCH (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) Marikunnu P.O., Kozhikode – 673 012, Kerala