Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Typing Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) Recruitment 2015 –F.No.12(27)OSO/20 IS/works. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Typing Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/08/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR)
Vacancy Name : Typing Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Kozhikode
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 21/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : ICAR-llSR, Kozhikode
Detail Of Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) Typing Assistant Recruitment:
Walk-in-Interview for selection of one ‘Typing Assistant’ on contract basis will be held at this Institute as detailed below.
- Title of Assignment Typing Assistant on contract basis
- Place of Work ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research, Kozhikode
- No. of Vacancy One
- Essential Qualification Graduation and proficiency in computer
- Desirable Qualification Stenography
- Nature of Duty Clerical and stenographical works at PC cell
- Emoluments ~ 12,000/- per month
- Period of Assignment 12 months
- Date & Venu of interview 21-08- 2015,10:00 AM at ICAR-llSR, Kozhikode
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) – Typing Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 21/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Typing Assistant vacancy in Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR):
The original certificates of qualification and experience should be produced at the time of interview. Above position is purely temporary and time bound and may be terminated by the competent Authority without assigning any person. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview. The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/08/2015
VENUE : ICAR-llSR, Kozhikode
Reference: Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) Recruitment 2015 –F.No.12(27)OSO/20 IS/works
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017