Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Professional – I through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) Recruitment 2015 – F.No.12(27)OSO/20 IS/works . Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Young Professional – I. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/08/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR)
Vacancy Name : Young Professional – I
Educational Qualification : B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Kozhikode
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 21/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : ICAR-IISR, Kozhikode
Detail Of Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) Young Professional – I Recruitment:
Walk-in-Interview for se lection of one ‘Young Professional-I ‘ on contract basis will be held at this Institute as detailed below.
- Title of Assignment Young Professional-I
- Place of Work ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research, Kozhikode
- No. of Vacancy One
- Essential Qualification Graduate in Computer Science and Applications Assisting the Institute MIS-FMS (Management Information System Financial Management System) Nodal Officer in assigning the role of institute employees in the system as and when existing!
new responsibility changes/assigned
- Nature of Duty • Providing User ID and Password to employees and managing the same. • Coordinating with IBM support team • Assisting office staff in doing transaction in the system • Providing hands on/short training session on regular basis to the employees.
- Emoluments < 15000/- per month
- Period of Assignment 12 months
- Date & Venu of interview 21-08- 2015, 10:00 AM at ICAR-IISR, Kozhikode
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) – Young Professional – I Post:
- Written Test on 21/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Young Professional – I vacancy in Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR):
The original certificates of qualification and experience should be produced at the time of interview. Above position is purel y temporary and time bound and may be terminated by the competent Authority without assigning any person. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/08/2015
VENUE :ICAR-IISR, Kozhikode
Reference: Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) Recruitment 2015 – F.No.12(27)OSO/20 IS/works
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017