Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate, Technician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate, Technician. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate, Technician
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :02 Posts
Job Location :Kozhikode
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 28/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : IISR, Marikunnu P.O., Kozhikode – 673 012, Kerala
Detail Of Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) Research Associate, Technician Recruitment:
Walk- in- Test cum Interview for the selection of Research Associate and Technician (Young Professionals) under the scheme “Mining and validation of candidate gene markers and screening on antimicrobial peptides of black pepper and small cardamom” will be held at this Institute as per details indicated below.
Name of the post : Research Associate ( Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics):
- Number of posts : One
- Date of Interview : 28-07-2015 at 10.00 AM.
- Qualifications : a)Essential: Ph.D.in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Genetics & Plant Breeding/ Bioinformatics ( Should have the degree in life sciences at graduate level) OR Post-Graduation in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Bioinformatics/Genetics & Plant Breeding or equivalent with at least two years of research experience and 60% marks. ( should have a degree in life sciences at graduate level)
- Desirable: 1. Working experience in plant molecular biology 2. Knowledge of Computational Genomics/Proteomics/ Bioinformatics 3. Working knowledge on Computer programming
- Emoluments : Rs. 24,000/- per month +HRA (as admissible) for Ph.D. holders and Rs. 23000/-p.m. + HRA (as admissible) for Master degree holder
- Upper age limit : 40 years (05 years relaxation for SC/ST/ Women candidates) and 03 years for OBC candidates) as on date of interview
- Duration of Project : Up to 31-03-2017 or till the date of closure of the project whichever is earlier.
Name of the post : Technician (Young Professionals II):
- Number of posts : One
- Date of Interview : 28 – 07-2015 at 10.00 AM
- Qualifications : a) Essential: 1. Masters Degree in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Genetics & Plant Breeding.
- Desirable: Experience in Plant Molecular Biology work and Bioinformatics analysis
- Emoluments : Rs. 25,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Upper age limit : Minimum 21 Years maximum 45 years (05 years relaxation for SC/ST/ Women candidates and 03 Years for OBC candidates) as on date of interview.
- Duration of Project : Up to 31-03-2017
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) – Research Associate, Technician Post:
- Written Test on 28/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Research Associate, Technician vacancy in Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR):
The above positions are purely on temporary basis and is co-terminus with the closure of the project. There is no provision of re-employment after termination of project. The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute. 2 . No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview. 3. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature. 4. The decision of Director, ICAR- IISR would be final and binding in all aspects. 5. Candidates will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall after 10.00 A.M. 6. Candidates who secure the minimum marks prescribed by the Institute in written test only will be eligible for attending the interview. The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be decided by the Director of the Institute. 7 Those who do not possess the proof of Educational Qualifications will not be allowed to attend the Test/Interview. Those interested in Walk-in test cum interview for the above posts may send their brief biodata to [email protected] .in
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/07/2015
VENUE : IISR, Marikunnu P.O., Kozhikode – 673 012, Kerala