Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Contractual Positions through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 2/2015-2016 Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (BHU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Contractual Positions Job on or before 8/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (BHU)
Vacancy Name : Contractual Positions
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 85 post
Salary : 14,000/p.m
Job Location : Varanasi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 8/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Registrar, Non-Faculty Recruitment Cell, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi – 221 005 (India)
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Contractual Positions Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for consideration for engagement on following positions on purely Contractual Basis initially for a period of six months which may be extended further.
- Contractual Positions, Persons required & Remuneration:
- Hostel Lady House Keeper 05 Rs. 13960/- p.m. (fixed)
- Chowkidar 15 Rs. 11630/- p.m. (fixed)
- Multi Tasking Staff 50 Rs. 11630/- p.m. (fixed)
- Hostel Care Taker-cumclerk 15 Rs. 12800/- p.m. (fixed)
- Essential Qualifications:
- Hostel Lady House Keeper Graduation with at least second class
- Chowkidar 1. Intermediate 2. Should be physically and mentally fit.
- Multi Tasking Staff 1. Intermediate 2. Knowledge of Computer
- Hostel Care Taker – cum-clerk Graduation with at least second class, with at least six months of training on the use of Computer for Office from a certified Institution or at least Second Class Graduate with Diploma in Computer recognized by AICTE.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) – Contractual Positions Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Contractual Positions Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) :
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised position(s) at any time without giving any reason. The number of positions may increase or decrease at the time of interview. The Institute may relax the qualification/ experience and age limit at its discretion at any stage in case of candidate with exceptional merit.
- The Institute may draw a panel of candidates for filling up future vacancies in the Institute.
- Reservation will be provided as per GOI rules.
- Offer of appointment to selected candidates does not confer any right, claim, implicit or explicit for continuation/ regularisation/ absorption against any post/position in the Institute.
- These requirements are ex-cadre and do not form part of the regular establishment of the Institute, but are meant to meet non-regular and limited time urgencies.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. Applicants having higher qualification and merit will be given preference.
- Eligibility of a candidate and satisfaction of any other Short-listing criteria shall be considered as on the last date of the submission of application.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- (i) Application after the last date, (ii) incomplete in any respect and (iii) any fresh paper/ enclosures after closing date, shall not be considered.
- Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work (in DD/MM/YYYY format), name, designation and signature of the Administrative Authority/Owner of the organization along with his/her seal.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his services shall be liable to be terminated.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
- Applicants who are in Government employment should route their applications through proper channel.
- Candidates should send self attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation onwards in support of their qualifications. Originals should not be sent along with the application but these must be produced at the time of interview.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess atleast the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing is any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates are required to attach the caste certificate as per format prescribed by the GOI. In case an OBC candidate applies for reserved post under OBC category, he/she must produce a certificate issued from the Competent Authority that he/she does not belong to anyone of the Creamy Layers. The Institute follows the Central List in the cases of SC/ST and OBCs.
- The Institute may apply stringent criteria in order to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for test/interview.
- For updates, please visit the Institute website regularly, as any subsequent amendment will be announced on the Institute website only.
- No T.A./D.A. will be paid.
- Incomplete application or without application fee or without relevant supporting enclosures will be out rightly rejected.
- Application along with the relevant enclosures should reach the Registrar, Non-Faculty Recruitment Cell, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi – 221 005 (India) latest by 08-08-2015. The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/8/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No. 2/2015-2016
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016