Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 6/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||6/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. R.S. Singh, Department of Chemical engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi – 221 005.|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU)Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at a Fellowship of Rs.16000 (consolidated) p.m. in Board of Research in Nuclear Science (BRNS) Sponsored Project entitled “Design of High Temperature Facility for Graphite Dust Transport” sanctioned for 2 years. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Essential Qualification: The candidates should possess M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Environmental Science with good academic record and at least 60% marks at post graduation level with NET /GATE or B.Tech. in any branch of Engineering / Technology with atleast 75% Marks and Valid NET/GATE score or M.Tech. in any branch of Engineering with GATE/NET qualified. The
- upper Age Limit is 28 Years (relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates). All things being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.
- Desirable qualifications: Experience of research work in area of fluids mechanics/aerosol measurement will be preferred.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU):
Application on plain paper giving Name, Permanent and Correspondence address, Photograph, Names of father and mother, Telephone No. and E-mail address, Details of educational career (starting from High School or equivalent) along with self-attested copies of all mark-sheets & certificates and details of research or other experience etc., if any, should reach within 21 days of this advertisement to Dr. R.S. Singh, Department of Chemical engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi – 221 005. The candidate can also mail scanned copy of the application [email protected], [email protected] In the subject the candidate should clearly mention Application for the project position. No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/2/2015
Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU) Recruitment 2014 – NO.CAET/AICRP-ESA/RECRU./376/OF 2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT BHU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017