Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU) invites application for the recruitment of Computer Engineer & More Vacancies with BA, MA(English, Hindi), BSc, Ph.D, Master’s Degree, B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU)
Posts :Computer Engineer & More Vacancies
Qualification : BA, MA(English, Hindi), BSc, Ph.D, Master’s Degree, B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.4200-8700/- p.m
No of Post : 19
Last date to apply :06 Dec 2014
Details of Post :
Computer Engineer & More Vacancies
Indian Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University (IIT BHU), Varanasi invites applications from the Indian Citizen for recruitment of non-faculty posts in Administrative/Ministerial Sector. The last date for submission of application is 6th December 2014.
Name of Post,No of Post,Pay Scale
- Deputy Registrar (Group A),01,PB-3+GP Rs.7600/-
- Deputy Librarian (Group A),01,PB-3+GP Rs.7600/-
- Assistant Registrar (Group A),03,PB-3+GP Rs.5400/-
- Superintending Engineer (On deputation basis) (Group A),01,PB-4+GP Rs.8700/-
- Executive Engineer (Civil) (On deputation basis) (Group A),01,PB-3+GP Rs.6600/-
- Computer Engineer/ System Programmer (Group A),02,PB-3+GP Rs.5400/-
- Office Superintendent (Group B,03,PB-2+ GP Rs.4600/-
- Junior Assistant (Group C,06,PB-1+GP Rs. 2000/-
- Junior Translator (Hindi) (Group C),01,PB-2+ GP Rs.4200/-
Qualification & Experience:
- Deputy Registrar -> (a) Essential – (1) A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale. (2) Nine years’ of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 6000/- and above with experience in educational administration. OR Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education. OR Five years’ of Administrative experience as Assistant Registrar in PB-3 and GP of Rs. 5400/- or in an equivalent post.Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be provided at Master’s level in case of SC/ST/PD candidates. (b) Desirable – Degree in Management or LL.B., knowledge of computer, experience of e-governance.
- Deputy Librarian -> (a) Essential – (i) Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record. (ii) Five year’s experience as an Assistant University Librarian/College Librarian. (iii) Evidence of innovative library services published work professional commitment and computerization of a library. (b) Desirable – (i) Master of Philosopy/Ph.D degree in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation/Archieves and Manuscript keeping, computerization of a Library. (ii) Specialized course in Computer Applications & Networking. (iii) Experience of working in Computerized Libraries.
- Assistant Registrar -> (a) Essential – Master’s Degree with atleast 55% of the marks or its equivalent of B in the UGC seven point scale, along with a good academic record.Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be provided at Master’s level in case of SC/ST/PD candidates. (b) Desirable – Degree in Management or LL.B., knowledge of computer, knowledge of GOI rules. Familiarity with working in a higher technological/educational institutions.
- Superintending Engineer -> Essential – Selected through UPSC and holding analogous or higher post and pay scale OR Executive Engineer (Civil)/ Architect who were selected through UPSC and have minimum experience of 5 years OR holding post equivalent to Executive Engineer (Civil)/Architect with minimum experience of 7 years and possessing degree from a recognized Institute/ University. (b) Desirable: (i) Masters in Civil/Structures/Environment/ Planning/ Architecture/ Construction Management or equivalent. (ii) Experience of coordinating with multidisciplinary design consultants and heading project teams on large projects. (iii) Knowledge of CPWD working procedures. (iv) Proficiency in Project Management Software and working knowledge of computer applications related to office work, designs and drawings. (v) Candidates with experience of ‘project management’ will be given preference.
- Executive Engineer (Civil) -> (a) Essential – Executive Engineer (Civil) who was selected through UPSC exam and have minimum experience of 3 years OR Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)/ equivalent position holders, with minimum experience of 8 years and possessing Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/University. (b) Desirable – (i) Experience of coordinating with multidisciplinary design consultants and construction teams on large projects. (ii) Knowledge of CPWD working procedures. (iii) Working knowledge of computer applications related to office work, structural designs, and project management software.
- Computer Engineer/ System Programmer -> (a) Essential – BE/B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering/ M.Sc. Computer Science/ MCA. (b) Experience – Programming experience 5 years in C/C++/Java etc. OR Masters Degree in Engg./Tech. in Computer Science & Engg./ Electronics Engineering with 3 years experience in Programming. Expertise in Unix, Linux, Windows, Networking, RDBMS, Mail & Web Services, High Performance Computing Experience of System/Database/ Network analysis, development and administration expertise in the System administration in Unix/ Linux, RDBMS, experience of system analysis/ design, good command on Java, JSP is desirable.
- Office Superintendent -> (a) A Master degree with 55% marks and above. (b) Minimum of 5 years relevant experience of supervisory post in Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- or equivalent in Government Department/ autonomous body/ Private Sector Organization of repute in one or more of the following areas: Accounting, Auditing, Financial Procedures, Administrative matters including Establishment, Academic Affairs such as conduct of Management, Import Procedure and Research & Development etc. (c) Should have Computer literacy and experience of working in Computer environment.
- Junior Assistant -> (a) Essential – Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer office applications. (b) Desirable – Exposure to office procedure like maintenance of files, noting, drafting, book keeping, establishment matters, legal/purchase, etc. Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- Junior Translator -> (a) Essential – (i) Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level. (ii) Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level. (iii) Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects (which includes term compulsory and elective). (b) Desirable – (i) Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa. (ii) Two years’ experience in translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa in Central or State Government offices including Govt. organizations.(iii) Knowledge of operating Hindi application software packages on computer. (iv) Experience in translation of technical & scientific documents.
Application Fee: A non-refundable demand draft drawn in favor of the Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) payable at S.B.I., I.T. BHU Branch (Code 11445), Varanasi.
Group A & B -> Rs.250/- for SC, ST and PD Candidates; Rs.500/- for General and OBC Category Candidates.
Group C -> Rs.100/- for SC, ST and PD Candidates; Rs.250/- for General and OBC Category Candidates.
How To Apply:
Completed Application (Prescribed format) along with the relevant enclosures should reach to “The Registrar, Non-Faculty Recruitment Cell, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi – 221 005 (India)” latest by 06/12/2014. The envelope should be super scribed with the name of the post applied for.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :06 Dec 2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From IIT BHU|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017