On 30/09/2016, Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) announced recruitment notification to recruit Visiting Scientist. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) plans to recruit Ph.D candidates for the post of Visiting Scientist. Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Visiting Scientist. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/10/2016.
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar)before 27/10/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar)|
|Vacancy Name||Visiting Scientist|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 50,000-70,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||27/10/2016|
|Address For The Job||Asst. Registrar (R&D), IIT Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar ‐ 751007.|
|Reference No||Advt. No. : IITBBS/R&D/GP074/Rec/15/2016‐17|
Eligibility & Details:
Visiting Scientist Post:
Candidates can Get the Visiting Scientist Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Visiting Scientist|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: PhD in Physics/Chemistry/ Material Science with at least 15 years of post‐PhD research experience from reputed academic Institutes or Industries, preferably public sector. Persons having higher experience will be preferred. Preference will also be given to candidates who have demonstrated skills in (i) establishing independent research activities (ii) high quality publications/ patents. Appointment is initially for a period of one year, extendable till the tenure of the project subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent. Remuneration will be commensurate with educational qualification and research experience|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rs. 50,000-70,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:|
|Procedure: Interested eligible persons may apply through online and submit the hard copy of application form along with self‐attested copies of testimonials to the undersigned on or before October 27, 2016 at the address: Asst. Registrar (R&D), IIT Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar ‐ 751007.|
|Last Date: 27/10/2016|
|Location of Job: Bhubaneswar|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/10/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar)norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Visiting Scientist Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 27/10/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 27/10/2016