Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar(IIT Bhubaneswar)has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief&Assistant Security Officer through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar(IIT Bhubaneswar)Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT No. Rectt/06 /Non – Acad/2015. Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree,Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar(IIT Bhubaneswar).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief&Assistant Security Officer Job on or before7/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar(IIT Bhubaneswar)
Vacancy Name : Chief&Assistant Security Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree,Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Rs.39,100/p.m
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date to Apply for this job :7/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BHUBANESWAR Toshali Bhawan, Bhubaneswar-751007
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar(IIT Bhubaneswar) Chief &Assistant Security Officer Recruitment:
- Chief Security Officer : Pay Band: Rs.15600-39100/-(PB-3) with Grade Pay 5400/- and other allowances as admissible as per institute rules which at present at par with Central Government Employees. Qualification & Experience:Bachelor Degree from a recognized University More than 15 years experience in Police/ Para – Military Forces/ Defenses, holding the rank of and above Deputy Superintendent of Police or Major in Army or its equivalent in Navy and Air Force with exemplary service (iii) Holding a valid driving license to ride Jeep/ Motor Cycle Desirable: Candidate should have adequate knowledge of fire fighting, management of subordinates, capacity to liaise with different Government and Non – Government organization and skill to tackle labor related problems. Experience in any engineering / technical Institutions like IITs/IISERs/IISc/NITs and similar Central Government Institution. Upper age Limit: 45 years
- Assistant Security Officer: Pay Band 9300- 34800/-(PB-with Grade Pay 4200/-and other allowances as admissible as per institute rules which at present at par with Central Government Employees. Qualification & Experience:Graduation with 4 years relevant experience in the armed or civil forces in the PB-1, (₹5200-20200/-) with GP-2800/-Should have experience in security, surveillance, handing firearms, fire fighting/ Police training and matters pertaining to civic/ staff sunrest .Desirable:A retired/released/in service Senior Commissioned Officer/ junior Commissioned Officer of Army/ Navy/ Air Force.Persons with familiarity with computers, experience in educational or large organizations and with good interpersonal skills will be preferred.Should have sound health and active habits. Upper age Limit: 40 years
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar(IIT Bhubaneswar)- Chief&Assistant Security Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chief&Assistant Security Officer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar(IIT Bhubaneswar):
- The aspiring candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can send their application to our mailing address. The last date for receipt of application is 07.10.2015.
- The application form, duly signed along with application fee (as applicable) in the form of Demand Draft in original and self – attested copies of all educational qualifications, experiences and testimonials must reach the Institute on or before 07.10 .2015. The complete application may be sent through Speed Post /Courier etc.The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay. Applications not received within the due date shall be rejected. No correspondence in this regard shall be made by theInstitute.
- Application Fee:Application feeisRs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only).Fee should be in the form of Demand Draft (DD) from any scheduled Commercial Bank in favour of “Registrar, IIT Bhubaneswar” payable at Bhubaneswar.Candidates should mention their particulars (Name, address & position applied) on the reverse of the DD.Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Transgender category and women candidates are not required to pay application fee.Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The envelope containing the application should be printed with :“Application for the post of__________________”.
- Age relaxation will be given for SC/ST/OBC/ Persons with Disabilities ( W D)/Ex – servicemen, Central Government employee as per Government of India norms. Employees working under IIT system who are otherwise educationally qualified would be eligible for age relaxation up to 50 years of age.Eligibility of candidate with regard to qualification & experience shall be calculated/ considered with reference to last date of the online application. Due relaxation inrespect of qualification and experience will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/E-servicemen candidates as per Government of India norms.The shortlisted applicants shall have to appear for a test and/or interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written and/or trade test for the post wherever the circumstances so warranted or may fix a criteria after taking into the qualification and experience of the applicants without conducting any written test (b) not to fill all the advertised positions (c) consequential vacancies including additional post arising at the time of interview for available candidate by direct recruitment. The number of positions is thus open to change.
- The institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by candidates at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedent/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her service/engagement at the Institute shall be terminated.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax experience in exceptional cases, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in a Central Technical Institute/University/ Research Institution.
- Experience prescribed may be relaxed in the case of exceptionally meritorious candidates.
- The Institute also reserves the right to fill the posts fully or partially depending on the availability of suitable candidates without assigning any reasons thereof. Candidate not found suitable for the position applied for may be considered for a lower position.
- Candidates should submit their SC/ST/OBC/Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority along with the application form, in support of their claim.
- Degree as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University / Institute.
- Mere eligibility dose not vest any right on any candidate for being called for written test / interview. The Institute may fix higher cut off limits / marks in the event of receipt of large number of application s. The decision of the Institute in all matters shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualificationof the candidature.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel. However, they may send an Advance Copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from their present employer during the time of interview. However, they should submit an undertaking with their application that the NOC would be submitted at the time of interview. Direct application from such candidates will not be entertained.
- Candidates should send self – attested copies of certificates and mark – sheets from matriculation on wards in support of their qualifications. Originals should not be sent along with the application but these must be produced at the time of interview for verification .Incomplete applications or applications without self -attested copies of certificates or applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply in separate application forms. Separate application fee will also be required to be sent (as applicable).
- Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts / Tribunals having jurisdiction over Bhubaneswar.In case of any mistake occurring inadvertently in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of offer of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/modify any communication made to the candidates.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the written test/interview exceptthe SC/ST/P WD candidates who will be paid second/sleeper Class railway/bus fare by shortest route.
No interim enquiries will be entertained. However, candidates are advised to keep visiting the Institute website www.iitbbs.ac.in for any updates in this regard.The candidates so selected and engaged against this advertisement may be regularized in the post on satisfactory performance during the contract period
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job7/10/2015
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar(IIT Bhubaneswar)Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT No. Rectt/06 /Non – Acad/2015.
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016