Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No.DRD/Rectt/Project 87/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 31/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, B.Sc, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), Powai, Mumbai-400076
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Chemistry of this Institute.
The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency:
14DST050 : “M.Sc in Chemistry/Physics with NET qualification. Must have mathematics in 10+2 and B.Sc.” (Department of Science & Technology)
|Position & Salary||Junior Research Fellow (1 Post )
Consolidated salary Rs.25,000/- p.m.
|Qualification||M.Sc in Chemistry/Physics with NET qualification. Must have mathematics in 10+2 and B.Sc.|
|Job Profile||The project deals with Theoretical and Computational Study of diffusion process in crowded medium such as biological cell.|
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay):
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project .
- The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt.
- Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 31st July, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No.DRD/Rectt/Project 87/2015.
Top Company Openings:
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017