Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – NO.DRD/RECTT/PROJECT 70/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 11/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech/ B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Job Location :
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), Bombay
IIT Bombay, the second in the chain of IITs, was set up in 1958. It was the first IIT to be set up with foreign assistance. The funds came from UNESCO in roubles from the Soviet Union. In 1961, the Parliament decreed IITs as ‘Institutes of National Importance’. Since then, IIT Bombay has grown from strength to strength to emerge as one of the top technical universities in the world.
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Energy Science and Engineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 14DST039 : “”Intelligent Microgrids with Appropriate Storage for Energy (IMASE)”” (Department of Science & Technology)
- Position & Salary Junior Research Fellow (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.25000/- p.m.
- Qualification BE/BTech in Electrical Engg. (with power electronics background) with NET qualification or ME/MTech in Power Electronics. Experience in hardware design would be given preference. Computer simulation skills as well as design and implementaion of embedded systems are highly desirable.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay):
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 11th June, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/06/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – NO.DRD/RECTT/PROJECT 70/2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017