Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Research Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – NO.DRD/RECTT/PROJECT 59/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Research Assistant on or before 25/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Vacancy Name : Project Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16000 – 20000/- p.m.
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), BOMBAY
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Project Research Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Electrical Engineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 11DIT005 : “Centre of Excellence in nanoelectronics – Phase -II a joint project between IIsc,Bangalore & IIT Bombay” (Department of Information Technology)
- Position & Salary Project Research Assistant (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.16000 – 20000/- p.m.
- Qualification B.Tech/ M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, or Materials science or Physics or related branch. The candidate should have experience of working in a clean room. Hands on experience of sputtering, e-beam lithography and optical lithography is highly desirable. Previous experience of fabrication of graphene or other 2d materials based devices is desirable. Good knowledge of spintronics is required.
- Job Profile Fabrication of graphene based spintronic devices.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) – Project Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Research Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay):
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 25th May, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/05/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – NO.DRD/RECTT/PROJECT 59/2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017