Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Research Associate through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – NO.DRD/RECTT/PROJECT 125/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Research Associate on or before 09/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Vacancy Name :Project Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.28,000-42,000/-pm
Job Location :Bombay
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), Bombay
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Project Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 15DST001 : “PhD in computer Science with some experience post the degree” (Department of Science & Technology)
- Position & Salary Project Research Associate (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.28000 – 42000/- p.m.
- Qualification PhD in computer Science with some experience post the degree
- Job Profile The candidate is expected to carry out research in the geo-spatial area consisting of developing algorithms and techniques relevant to the scope of this research project (primarily related to data analysis and inter-operability)
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) – Project Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Research Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay):
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 9th October, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/10/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – NO.DRD/RECTT/PROJECT 125/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016