Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Research Engineer through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – NO.DRD/RECTT/PROJECT 50/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech./ B.E/ M.Sc./ M.CA/ MBA/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Research Engineer on or before 13/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Research Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MBA/PGDM/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.28000 – 42000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||OFFICE OF THE DEAN(R&D) INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,BOMBAY.|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Project Research Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Chemical Engineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 14MHRD004 : “Outreach, integration and maintenance of Virtual Labs” (Ministry of Human Resource Development)
- Position & Salary Project Research Engineer (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.28000 – 42000/- p.m.
- Qualification M.Tech./M.E/M.Des. B.Tech./B.E/M.Sc./M.CA/MBA or equivalent with 3 Years Experience
- Academic background in mechanical engineering/ electrical engineering preferred. It is desirable to have a background in technology development (esp. mechatronics / optics) in previous project work.
- Job Profile The work would include development of devices and their deployment in the field. Device designs would be primarily be mechatronics and optics-based. Hence, previous hands on experience with control systems hardware and/or optics is highly preferable. The selected engineer would be required to put together a functional prototype. Extensive testing would need to be performed to ensure robustness. Modifications to the design features would need to be made to extend device applications.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) – Project Research Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Research Engineer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay):
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 13th April, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/04/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – NO.DRD/RECTT/PROJECT 50/2015
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016