Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – NO.DRD/RECTT/PROJECT 45/2015. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 06/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), Mumbai|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Metallurgical Engineering & Materials Science of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 14IFCPAR001 : “Complex oxide nanocrystalline systems for chemical sensors” (INDO-FRENCH ENTRE FOR THE PROMOTION OF ADVANCED RESEARCH)
- Position & Salary Senior Research Fellow (2 Post s )
- Consolidated salary Rs.18000/- p.m. Salary may be enhanced as per revised DST norms subject to the approval of the concerned sanctioning authority.
- Qualification Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Courses with NET/GATE qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course. 2 years of research experience is essential.
- Job Profile This project involves synthesis and characterisation of bulk and thin film complex oxides like ferrites and evaluate their suitability as gas/chemical sensors. Inclination to work on solid state chemistry, chemical reactions/sorption on solid surfaces, physical properties evaluation and basic structural studies is beneficial. Knowledge of PVD techniques like PLD/ rf sputtering is preferred. Exposure to microscopy techniques like SEM/TEM is desirable.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay):
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 6th April, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/04/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – NO.DRD/RECTT/PROJECT 45/2015